, arab bros
full
, even Indian bros
full

Don't get all Al Sharpton on me bro :mjpls:

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Beat it, some stuff can be a lil janky but overall it was a fun experience.

Seems like it's better to just press through levels than trying to beat it with a high score, not like they give you XP for re-doing a level.

Once you get enough moves some of the more annoying enemies become pretty easy. Invest in those finishers!

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
can’t say it enough…it’s crazy how much more enjoyable this game is on the deck than on consoles…tried playing it again on my XSX last night…shyt looks nasty on the big television…and idk if this is a console thing or just xbox but I remember posting before about the input lag…was experiencing it again yesterday…the game feels a lot more responsive on the deck

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I actually really like this game, it's one of my favorite beatem ups
It had potential, but I felt let down a bit by it in almost all areas of it. Except for in the music part. The music is fantastic and I still bump plenty of tracks in the whip and in the gym.

The game is good, but I expected better. A big part is cuz of the pacing of it. The stage designs are pretty good, but are neutered due to the pacing. The fighting mechanics are pretty good and very inventive, but I feel they could've been executed better. It felt a bit loosey goosy control wise.

I think the game is about a 7.75. Can't remember if I rated it in this thread previously (probably did), but looking back on it, that's what I rate it. That said, I still kinda wanted to try to replay it. They really need to fix that pacing tho for that.