Midnight Fight Express 8/23. PS/XBOX (GP)/PC

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Played the first hour or so and game is fun. Luckily, I haven't experienced any of the glitches above. It is weird you can't change character's hair, but I was able to use a black henchman at least. However, you can tell with the customizaition and whatnot that a cac made this game. Anyways, it kind of remind me a bit of my friend pedro with how you get scores for each stage mixed a bit with street of rage

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Is anybody else having trouble shooting in this game? I’m doing button prompts but it ain’t working.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
I saw this fix on resetera in re: to the bug you’re experiencing

I see someone also has the same issue I’ve faced…

I see a few folks comparing the combat to sleeping dogs…that’s not too far off imo…I think if it weren’t for sifu, I would be digging the combat a lot more…it’s not “bad” by any means tho

good looks that worked

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Beat it. Fun game but could use some polish on the combat mechanics.

ya the levels are short…probably less than 5 minutes each…it’s “similar” to sifu and rollerdrome in that the fun is supposed to be in revisiting each level and challenging your high score but so far I’m not enjoying the combat enough to want to do that…

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
ya the levels are short…probably less than 5 minutes each…it’s “similar” to sifu and rollerdrome in that the fun is supposed to be in revisiting each level and challenging your high score but so far I’m not enjoying the combat enough to want to do that…

I swear I was thinking this would be more enjoyable if it had Sifu’s combat. Hell I wish it did play more like Sleeping Dogs. This game isn’t as tight nor as polished.

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
just deleted this and trek to yomi…one good thing about game pass is getting great games for free but another good thing about it is not having to feel obligated to play mediocre games since you didn’t pay for them
What's bad about it?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's bad about it?

it’s not bad at all…it’s an “ok” game but I’m enjoying the hell out of rollerdrome and about to jump back into helldivers soon (played thru the tutorial so far) so I don’t have the time/interest to play this now…plus there’s a lot of other games in my backlog I’d rather play…if I had paid for it, I’d feel “forced” to finish it…but since I didn’t, I don’t mind passing on it for now