MidJourney.com, Create Any Image you want with AI!!!

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
I copped a $10 piece than ran through it and copped the 30 per month joint.

I Fully would endorse copping the membership. If you don’t use all of your credits they reimburse you at months end so you can’t really lose
yeah im gonna have to up to $30 pretty soon as well. I'm having way too much fun.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Joined the waitlist for DALLE. I'm completely sold on Midjourney tho.

Anyone on here doing the paid membership?
i copped the $30, but canceled it a week later, i knew i'd go ham then be like :unimpressed:

i can see this as something i turn the $10 membership on/off for depending on if i want to fukk around, maybe if someone shows me it scaled well for prints, i'd try hard to create something i'd want to print out

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Zc6bqKu.png

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
yeah im gonna have to up to $30 pretty soon as well. I'm having way too much fun.
was literally at 199 renders when I posted this :mjlol:
i copped the $30, but canceled it a week later, i knew i'd go ham then be like :unimpressed:

i can see this as something i turn the $10 membership on/off for depending on if i want to fukk around, maybe if someone shows me it scaled well for prints, i'd try hard to create something i'd want to print out
i'm worried this might happen to me since I tend to alternate between working on my fantasy/sci fi books and working on music heavy, but this is really useful for getting a mental image of my characters and spurring my imagination. Could be very very useful. Miles ahead of artbreeder.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

i'm worried this might happen to me since I tend to alternate between working on my fantasy/sci fi books and working on music heavy, but this is really useful for getting a mental image of my characters and spurring my imagination. Could be very very useful. Miles ahead of artbreeder.
Yea, seems useful for creators. Everyone else just fukking around tho, we don’t have a reason to keep going lol

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

Does every edit & upscale use up one of the 200 limits?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Do yal know the command that makes your prompts private/hidden in Discord?
:jbhmm: