MidJourney.com, Create Any Image you want with AI!!!

JaRonin

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Jaronin_Denzel_Washington_smoking_a_cigarette_in_front_of_a_bod_ace51230-ba41-4bad-a9b3-9b1db6006369.png
Denzel Washington smoking in front of a bodega, maximum texture, maximum detail,photorealistic

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
but for real tho, if you want to create in private...you can DM the commands to the Midjourney Bot and get your pics there....in private :shaq:

but I think you gotta be a paid user for that to work
I looked into it. It's like $20 extra a month to keep your prompts private.

I'm straight on that. I would like you get the images sent to myself to make it easier to manage opposed to having to sift back and forth through the chats.

I've had a few of my images get upscaled from random people in the chat, I'm like damn, y'all really fukking with the style huh? Kinda weak, but I can see that this crowd is not going to have the same amount of pride in a creation like a traditional artist.

:jbhmm:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Thinking about retiring

I burned myself out too...:dead: I created a portfolio worth of content in like 4 days lol Im going to keep my $30 sub tho. Im trying to find ways to incorporate these images into my business
I looked into it. It's like $20 extra a month to keep your prompts private.

I'm straight on that. I would like you get the images sent to myself to make it easier to manage opposed to having to sift back and forth through the chats.

I've had a few of my images get upscaled from random people in the chat, I'm like damn, y'all really fukking with the style huh? Kinda weak, but I can see that this crowd is not going to have the same amount of pride in a creation like a traditional artist.

:jbhmm:

Yeah people will copy, the bot makes it too easy for em not to.

how many images do they give you on the $10 plan?