MidJourney.com, Create Any Image you want with AI!!!

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Every time I check back into this thread, ya'll keep improving :wow:

dont forget --upbeta

throw a few of them at the end and the results are always much better
I noticed that when you get the upscaled image, they give you the option to make variations of it and after doing that, those prompts are added in there. (upbeta, test, testp and I've seen creative as well)

Also... for those who want to clean up their profile galleries, you have to react to the generated image post with the 'X' emoji to delete it from your gallery. I've done this with my upscaled images, that way it only displays the best variations instead of everything.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I noticed that when you get the upscaled image, they give you the option to make variations of it and after doing that, those prompts are added in there. (upbeta, test, testp and I've seen creative as well)

Also... for those who want to clean up their profile galleries, you have to react to the generated image post with the 'X' emoji to delete it from your gallery. I've done this with my upscaled images, that way it only displays the best variations instead of everything.

:ohhh:how u get good at the software and u just started using it 5 minutes ago :gucci:

I thought the emoji's were used as feedback for the devs...like if your picture turned out wack...you put a frown face and that helps the AI :skip:

now I gotta go back through all 1000 of my images and filter them properly :snoop:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Every time I check back into this thread, ya'll keep improving :wow:

dont forget --upbeta

throw a few of them at the end and the results are always much better
like more than one? I've puut in one --upbeta but not more than that. imma try that

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:how u get good at the software and u just started using it 5 minutes ago :gucci:

I thought the emoji's were used as feedback for the devs...like if your picture turned out wack...you put a frown face and that helps the AI :skip:

now I gotta go back through all 1000 of my images and filter them properly :snoop:
Today was the first time that I dug into it on my laptop. I didn't even know there was a profile page or more than just the Discord chat before tonight.

:mjlol:

I ran out of the trial, so I bought a subscription cause I knew I wanted be able to remix and tweak stuff more without limitations. The gallery page where it shows trending images helped me see what prompts folks were using and how they structured things. (that's how I did the Pixar breh with the afro)

The dark vintage looking images were actually from the first prompts that I did, but I just came back to them later after getting the subscription and remastered/remixed them and they came out like that. The originals were aiiiight, but the finals are way better.

This is the prompt I used...
tired middle aged black man rising from the shadows on polaroid --test --creative --upbeta

MidJourney added the 'test', 'creative' and 'upbeta' prompts when I selected the beta remaster option after upscaling it.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
pKsZ2cE.jpg

Oscar Isaac as a Roman Emperor.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hollywood gonna start using this to see who fits a role before they cast, lol
The use cases are just popping into my head left and right. Putting on my video producer/photographer hat, I can see myself using this for storyboarding out ideas in the pre-production process.

I've legit put together shot lists in Excels listing out time stamps and everything, now depending on how well you use this, you can generate mocked up scenes for what you want to shoot before hand. shyts crazy.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Joined the waitlist for DALLE. I'm completely sold on Midjourney tho.

Anyone on here doing the paid membership?

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joined the waitlist for DALLE. I'm completely sold on Midjourney tho.

Anyone on here doing the paid membership?
I copped a $10 piece than ran through it and copped the 30 per month joint.

I Fully would endorse copping the membership. If you don’t use all of your credits they reimburse you at months end so you can’t really lose