MidJourney.com, Create Any Image you want with AI!!!

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Radical_Dreamer_Black_samurai_ninja_sits_atop_a_gargoyle_overlo_a367d009-162d-44c9-b5e9-eab9085b16f8.png

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I don't know lol. I did mine on my laptop.

1. You have to have a discord profile
2. Go to that midthunder website
3. Click Join the Beta
4. Go to the newcomers section of their discord server
5. type /imagine and click prompt
6. type something creative
7. Here's the quick start guide Quick Start Guide - Midjourney Documentation
I did it on my phone just now but I’m going to use my laptop later :wow:.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Hey brehs, are these images high quality enuff to print and frame?

Peoples artwork collections about to be crazy

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So basically it's datamining existing still-photography/graphic art/2D & 3D renders on search engines? Lol they're not making it out of court, especially because they're already charging for this service.

Now if Shutterstock or Flickr and etc. even got 1% of their users to greenlight using their work for such an engine... :whoa:

This shyt gonna be the new streaming, they're gonna pay artists based on the "percentage" of an image used in an AI render, which will more than likely amount to micro-cents per AI render, and possibly micro-commission if the user of the service chooses to pay for the commercial rights to the image. You'll make "real" money based on how popular the search criteria is that references your image, which in turn is going to compel human graphic designers to feed the machine with redundant content, just like music streaming :francis:

The tech itself is cool but the method being used to generate these renders rn is laughably anti-copyright. For all I know they owe ME money from pulling shyt from my images floating around the net :ufdup:
We get it…but let us cook….ole lookin as

grid_0.png