MidJourney.com, Create Any Image you want with AI!!!

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
NIkesteppers345-Beautiful-thick-black-woman-smiling-symmetrical-aef16d8b-f4fd-4928-bd1e-c61928f99920.png
What keywords did you use!?

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Man this technology is fukking crazy. You have to wonder what the AI is thinking when it generates these images. shyt like this makes me more interested in data science/CS/AI.
add --testp or --test and kick it into high gear :ohlawd:

Exactly what does that do? The documentation didn't really explain it.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
So basically it's datamining existing still-photography/graphic art/2D & 3D renders on search engines? Lol they're not making it out of court, especially because they're already charging for this service.

Now if Shutterstock or Flickr and etc. even got 1% of their users to greenlight using their work for such an engine... :whoa:

This shyt gonna be the new streaming, they're gonna pay artists based on the "percentage" of an image used in an AI render, which will more than likely amount to micro-cents per AI render, and possibly micro-commission if the user of the service chooses to pay for the commercial rights to the image. You'll make "real" money based on how popular the search criteria is that references your image, which in turn is going to compel human graphic designers to feed the machine with redundant content, just like music streaming :francis:

The tech itself is cool but the method being used to generate these renders rn is laughably anti-copyright. For all I know they owe ME money from pulling shyt from my images floating around the net :ufdup:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Man this technology is fukking crazy. You have to wonder what the AI is thinking when it generates these images. shyt like this makes me more interested in data science/CS/AI.

Exactly what does that do? The documentation didn't really explain it.
Testp makes things look like a real life photo, not 100% on what test is doing, but it also gives you very realistic renditions but within the parameters that you’re using. Like test will make a person look like a video game character while testp makes it look like a real photo. Sometimes they overlap depending on what all you’re using in your prompt