MidJourney.com, Create Any Image you want with AI!!!

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
They didn't put the crown on his head like I said in the prompt. AI might be on that :mjpls:

soonerguyj_Young_black_man_glasses_crown_on_head_smiling_detail_9473b377-2a35-41c7-b776-686e87dfd08b.png

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So basically it's datamining existing still-photography/graphic art/2D & 3D renders on search engines? Lol they're not making it out of court, especially because they're already charging for this service.

Now if Shutterstock or Flickr and etc. even got 1% of their users to greenlight using their work for such an engine... :whoa:

This shyt gonna be the new streaming, they're gonna pay artists based on the "percentage" of an image used in an AI render, which will more than likely amount to micro-cents per AI render, and possibly micro-commission if the user of the service chooses to pay for the commercial rights to the image. You'll make "real" money based on how popular the search criteria is that references your image, which in turn is going to compel human graphic designers to feed the machine with redundant content, just like music streaming :francis:

The tech itself is cool but the method being used to generate these renders rn is laughably anti-copyright. For all I know they owe ME money from pulling shyt from my images floating around the net :ufdup:
This tech ain't stoppin' breh.

There will be films with AI generated dialog and scripts and the masses won't give af. There is a discussion that will come from this, but art has always had grey areas. It doesn't take much for an "art piece" to be modified and essentially a different piece entirely. I remember this lesson back in HS in art class. People have been remixing exiting art for ages. This technology is that, just on crack.

I'll have to see how it goes down legally, but I don't see this wave getting stomped out

Last edited: