MidJourney.com, Create Any Image you want with AI!!!

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Gemininyc85_demonevil_supermandestroying_the_world_bb361905-a824-4634-933f-ec3cb708318a.png

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
How do you use this shyt
Kinda confusing:

You need to make a discord account, then go to midjourney's website and login through there, then make a server on
I saw on reddit they have a method where you can combine simple drawings (MSPaint) and the text prompt to help the AI.

3j8sskagldk91.png
>>>
o9rs2legldk91.png

FbV2kWeUEAUYYB-

And this video of someone using it as a photoshop plugin. The game is going to change.

---

Anyway, I already want to frame some of the pictures you guys created. I can't imagine what'll happen in a few months.
:ohhh:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i think i got IP banned from discord for making so many fake accounts to keep doing the trial :mjlol:

i would subscribe if they let me do it through paypal vs my credit card...i aint put my card into a direct site in like 3-4 years :camby:

anyone know a free VPN for Chrome that works...FOR FREE not that "thanks, but now you gotta pay" bullshyt?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw on reddit they have a method where you can combine simple drawings (MSPaint) and the text prompt to help the AI.

3j8sskagldk91.png
>>>
o9rs2legldk91.png

FbV2kWeUEAUYYB-

And this video of someone using it as a photoshop plugin. The game is going to change.

---

Anyway, I already want to frame some of the pictures you guys created. I can't imagine what'll happen in a few months.
As an artist, this ai photo bashing shyt doesn't scare me; I can point out several flaws and where it fails at visual problem solving. But this right here scares me a bit more. It still won't perfectly replicate more stylized art styles, but painters who specialize in more realistic styles should be worried.

This fukking sucks.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
As an artist, this ai photo bashing shyt doesn't scare me; I can point out several flaws and where it fails at visual problem solving. But this right here scares me a bit more. It still won't perfectly replicate more stylized art styles, but painters who specialize in more realistic styles should be worried.

This fukking sucks.
Yeah man, I'm not a pro or nothing but damn I work hard to be able to make visually appealing things and this just muddies and taints the whole community, some hack making trite in MS Paint, using AI to make it look good and lording it over everyone is a reality we really are about to have to deal with

There's one that does like pretty decent reproduction of an anime artists styles and I feel like its just going to get better

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah man, I'm not a pro or nothing but damn I work hard to be able to make visually appealing things and this just muddies and taints the whole community, some hack making trite in MS Paint, using AI to make it look good and lording it over everyone is a reality we really are about to have to deal with

There's one that does like pretty decent reproduction of an anime artists styles and I feel like its just going to get better
Bro Im starting to feel like I've wasted the last 10 years of my life trying to be a high level artist. I shouldve been about that cert life lol 😟 the barrier to making a living off of art is already freaking high- you can't be a mediocre artist and carve out a career like you can if you're a mediocre programmer instead- this just makes it harder for 90% of artist out there. It's depressing, I thought arts would be free from automation since it's our one respite from work, but here we are.