MidJourney.com, Create Any Image you want with AI!!!

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
i think i got IP banned from discord for making so many fake accounts to keep doing the trial :mjlol:

i would subscribe if they let me do it through paypal vs my credit card...i aint put my card into a direct site in like 3-4 years :camby:

anyone know a free VPN for Chrome that works...FOR FREE not that "thanks, but now you gotta pay" bullshyt?
Get you one of those privacy.com cards. It'll protect you from any bs.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
I can't make anymore accounts :sadcam:

I was making something special for Pixar

Ricky-yh-Headless-monster-thinking-negative-thoughts-ultra-deta-7d0be7cf-6b1c-4131-9e71-e21b59dfc89a.png

milanoAT

Pro
Daps
I saw on reddit they have a method where you can combine simple drawings (MSPaint) and the text prompt to help the AI.

3j8sskagldk91.png
>>>
o9rs2legldk91.png

FbV2kWeUEAUYYB-

And this video of someone using it as a photoshop plugin. The game is going to change.

---

Anyway, I already want to frame some of the pictures you guys created. I can't imagine what'll happen in a few months.
I thoughts artists were safe because a lot of the generated images, while they looked great, still could've used a little touching up here or there (especially if you wanted to steer away from the abstract style).

But those pictures.. they are something else entirely. I grabbed these from reddit:

4v3mn74qmni91.png

Like bruh, this is insanity.

:gucci:

JaRonin

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Somebody type in "Black Jesus turning water into wine in Harlem amongst spectators"