MidJourney.com, Create Any Image you want with AI!!!

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Radical_Dreamer_Black_Jesus_samurai_walking_through_neo_Chicago_48c0335c-0fb0-465f-89cb-891f8a3d8276.png

I'm definitely getting the subscription. Just a heads up Coli brehs there are ACTUAL people eating off of social media using these exact type of programs. Plan wisely and this can be beneficial in more ways than one

Explain

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
There are people online creating images just like we've done in thus thread, setting up a social media page and either selling their work or creating work for other people (freelance).

Outside of that, most things have already been mentioned in this thread for other alternatives (book, marketing, poster, etc).

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Simply INCREDIBLE. Can you drop the direct midjourney link to this pictures?
I saw on reddit they have a method where you can combine simple drawings (MSPaint) and the text prompt to help the AI.

3j8sskagldk91.png
>>>
o9rs2legldk91.png

FbV2kWeUEAUYYB-

And this video of someone using it as a photoshop plugin. The game is going to change.

---

Anyway, I already want to frame some of the pictures you guys created. I can't imagine what'll happen in a few months.
Can you drop the link to that Reddit thread so I can learn how to do that?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Somebody help me out. When I add an image to the prompt, the output is nowhere close to the image I put in. I want the output to be just a small variation of the image, what am I doing wrong? Do I need to a specific flag as well?

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody help me out. When I add an image to the prompt, the output is nowhere close to the image I put in. I want the output to be just a small variation of the image, what am I doing wrong? Do I need to a specific flag as well?
I’m not 100% sure I know what you mean bro, could you give an example?