MidJourney.com, Create Any Image you want with AI!!!

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I saw on reddit they have a method where you can combine simple drawings (MSPaint) and the text prompt to help the AI.

3j8sskagldk91.png
>>>
o9rs2legldk91.png

FbV2kWeUEAUYYB-

And this video of someone using it as a photoshop plugin. The game is going to change.

---

Anyway, I already want to frame some of the pictures you guys created. I can't imagine what'll happen in a few months.
dammit, this would've been clutch in the SOHH days back when we had that big ass MS Paint Hip Hop moments thread :russ:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
This might be bad for artists and painters. But it's great for writers and storytellers. I don't see AI being able to write as good as humans for a while. Just can't see AI creating something as great as Curb your enthusiasm or Game of thrones. Great writing is just too nuanced. One day it might get there but not any time soon.

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
Broooo! If you could please link that Reddit thread, wow!!
It's called img2img and stablediffusion. I'm just reading up on it now, but here's a thread here's a twitter thread with examples

and the reddit post I saw

dammit, this would've been clutch in the SOHH days back when we had that big ass MS Paint Hip Hop moments thread :russ:

pages and pages of nore and his flower pot πŸ˜‚

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
It's crazy I've seen so much stuff posted here that I'd blow up and put on a wall. Logos, posters, album artworks, pamphlets, vouchers.

With AI creating fake images of people as well, models might be next. everytime you refresh this website its an ai generated image of someone who does not exist - thispersondoesnotexist.com/

Even in the future AI will do what radiologists do in terms of reading xrays, ultrasounds, mris etc.
nikka don't nobody give a damn about radiologists. What about when it replaces all the IG models :damn:

nikkas gonna be sliding into an inbox just for the AI to curve them

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what app/site you using and or what are you typing cuz i cannot get high quality, realistic pics of people from that midjourney
Oh, it’s the same site sis.

Mid journey.

But Trying adding these to your prompts

β€œ β€”upbeta β€”testp”

They are updating the algorithm and the testp will tell the AI to use the newest photorealistic algorithm

Last edited:

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
Gotta get some refills