MidJourney.com, Create Any Image you want with AI!!!

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
liverheart548-A-sketch-of-black-traveler-who-has-been-to-many-d-fd9b56ea-8f35-43a7-a8aa-532c009a2c1f.png

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
There's no way to fight it tbh. Even if the US cracks down on it China is gonna be like :mjgrin:
I'm already knowing. I'd even say that writers have more to worry about in terms of being replaced than digital artists/illustrators. I understand the issue about the loopholes that are being used by the AI models to get around copyright/legal problems.

But what can artists do about it? They are forming different initiatives for regulation and jurisdiction, but it's going to be a hard battle to win against technology, which rarely takes an L. Adobe already fell back from being completely against it in less than 3 months... That's an indication to me that artists need to adapt and prepare for this disruption.

I didn't see this coming so soon tho. I have been using this ChatGPT for the last week at my gig to literally write copy for a presentation I'm putting together. Looked at my notes from my discussion with my manager about what the objective is, asked the bot for alternative ways to write a few things I had noted, and this thing is giving me strategy vision statements in seconds that I can pull from. Just completely eradicating my mind from any mental gymnastics needed to come up with jargon for a deck I really don't give too much of a fukk about.

Automated Creativity is here, I was joking with my boy the other day like, man with where things are headed, most humans are going to just be vessels only here to be entertained.

Last edited: