MidJourney.com, Create Any Image you want with AI!!!

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
8KtmhKs.png

vWmfEIr.png

One of the Coli's favorite tropes:russ:
@Tupac in a Business Suit

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
:sas2: You already know bruh. I always wanted to,and now I have some of the tools do so . Just gotta work on tightening dialouge to match the narrative pacing. I assume you have yours in the cut as well?
For sure. Mine is a screenplay but I don’t got the capital to make that shyt and don’t wanna sell my intellectual property so I’m thinking a comic would be a good alternative

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
For sure. Mine is a screenplay but I don’t got the capital to make that shyt and don’t wanna sell my intellectual property so I’m thinking a comic would be a good alternative
That's the same thing that happened with Erika Alexander (Maxine from Living Single) ,with her property Concrete Park. She originally had it as a screen play for a movie, but none of those white executives didn't want to finance it. So her, and her(ex now) husband opted for a comic instead. It was good read just hated it ended with a cliffhanger.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

MKBHD always approaches polarizing topics like these without definitively saying how he personally feels about it. I guess that's him trying to be as unbiased as possible but ehhh.

Hasan presses him a little on this on MKBHD's podcast