Microsoft's Q1 2024 (fiscal) earnings.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Gentlemen of the jury, this right here just shows the pure delusion and hypocrisy of Xbox lames on this site.

They’ll shyt on PlayStation’s record revenues (which is way bigger than Xbox) due to operating profits being low but grab their pom poms when MS has record revenues even though they’ve just spent 69 billion. (Which we all know ms will hide in other divisions while the bungie purchase is actually reducing PlayStation operating profits)

Meach is it oochie Wally Wally or is it one mic?

Just like the dude who dapped this you don't quite understand that the purchase of Bungie doesn't affect Sony's profits at all (the purchase is an asset acquisition and isn't reflected on Sony's income statement at all). Same deal with Microsoft. Their purchases of Activision doesn't hit the income statement at all. So this statement is patently false.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I never said that
Directly no but you don't have to directly say ot when people all see you cheering for their downfall and saying stuff like if they exit console gaming someone else would just replace them anyway.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Directly no but you don't have to directly say ot when people all see you cheering for their downfall and saying stuff like if they exit console gaming someone else would just replace them anyway.
I always say if the only console manufacturer left is sony I’ll probably quit gaming. That goes for the other two as well

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I always say if the only console manufacturer left is sony I’ll probably quit gaming. That goes for the other two as well
That is irrelevant to Microsoft because Nintendo exist. You want them gone from console gaming. You're practically asking for it when you say stuff like this knowing they dont have an interest in doing that.
They might as well just become a 3rd party publisher, nothing is going to make people en masse buy Xbox’s at this point. They will never have another exclusive as big as Starfield and the results are underwhelming

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That is irrelevant to Microsoft because Nintendo exist. You want them gone from console gaming. You're practically asking for it when you say stuff like this knowing they dont have an interest in doing that.

I can’t ask for any comapny to stop making hardware, just observing the data presented. People aren’t interested in the hardware, 22+ years in, whats gonna change now that they are delibertly spreading their software across multiple platforms?