Microsoft's Project xCloud announced for 2019

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Beside the fact that remote play was average at best:yeshrug:
These things will always work as good as your network is. It literally works the exact same way breh. There's nothing different here except it's now MSFT doing it.

I've used PS Remote play, Moonlight(PC streaming), Steam Link, Shadow(PC gaming streaming service) and I beta tested Google Stadia when it was called something else.

Really?

How come Goigle Stadia and Xcloud has people buzzing if ps remote play was so good?
Legit question.
Buzzing? It's NEW to that platform and it's tied with gamepass and works on more devices.
Remote play worked on PS Vita and Sony Xperia phones back at launch. It just got Android support for all android phones recently. PS Now and Remote play actually has gotten more traction lately due to Stadia.

Here's threads back in 2013 dudes talking about it.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/i-t...rk-good-outside-according-to-smooth3d.165468/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/ps4-streaming-to-vita-lagless.148543/#post-5495539

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: U could remote play since 2013 on the PS4 using the vita. Sony Xperia phones got support and then it was all a matter of your connection. Fast forward to 2019 and of course with 5ghz networks being available it'll be better than say someone trying remote play years ago on a 2.4ghz wifi network. I'm not shytting on xCloud because I said it's the next remote play app.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:dahell: U could remote play since 2013 on the PS4 using the vita. Sony Xperia phones got support and then it was all a matter of your connection. Fast forward to 2019 and of course with 5ghz networks being available it'll be better than say someone trying remote play years ago on a 2.4ghz wifi network. I'm not shytting on xCloud because I said it's the next remote play app.
They're different products. Especially from the design aspect.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They're different products. Especially from the design aspect.
Yea MS is pushing xCloud as a service that'll most likely be bundled with Gamepass. I'm talking about the console streaming that Xbox is beta testing right now. xCloud is more like PS Now. I forgot that was even available. I'm going to test it.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These things will always work as good as your network is. It literally works the exact same way breh. There's nothing different here except it's now MSFT doing it.

I've used PS Remote play, Moonlight(PC streaming), Steam Link, Shadow(PC gaming streaming service) and I beta tested Google Stadia when it was called something else.

Buzzing? It's NEW to that platform and it's tied with gamepass and works on more devices.
Remote play worked on PS Vita and Sony Xperia phones back at launch. It just got Android support for all android phones recently. PS Now and Remote play actually has gotten more traction lately due to Stadia.

Here's threads back in 2013 dudes talking about it.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/i-t...rk-good-outside-according-to-smooth3d.165468/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/ps4-streaming-to-vita-lagless.148543/#post-5495539

I remember being interested in ps now awhile ago, and there were complaints of latency issues even with great connections. When I checked back on it this year because of stadia I found out its not even available on everything anymore like it was and now its just ps4 and windows which is cool but not quite the same as being on droid devices and things. I need to double check to see if that's changed and the game line up again.

I did play some and managed to get some drops while in the parking lot on 4g, it wasn't a ton but it was enough to remind me I was streaming.

So over all you are right

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
This shyt is amazing.

Tinkered with u both the console streaming and xcloud last night.

The fukking future, brehs.
my upload speed wasnt strong enough apparently to steam from console for the app (but i can do it with the xbox companion app to my laptop)
i did it with project x tho. shyts dope