Microsoft’s New Studios Will Debut Games At E3

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Not true at all.
Most any game on Xbox can be played on PC. The superior gaming experience if you care about that.
Exclusives we don't need to talk about about, that is drastically in the PS4's and Switch's favor. It's what differentiates these consoles from each other at this point.
However, I'd be glad to hear anything that will justify dropping 300 - 400, if one already has a PC capable of gaming, a PS4 and a Switch.
There is no incentive this gen to have an Xbox over any of the other consoles all you need this gen is a PS4, Switch and PC.
This gen they took an L. I hope they get me next gen. I don't want to have to buy a Sony console again and feel like I'm missing out on nothing.

Sony stans :mjlol:
Oh? You've evolved to two word answers now? :ohhh:

Just because I critique MS and am not blind to see they have, for the most part, done a poor job this gen, does not make me a Sony Pony.
Sony is making better games right now that is an objective fact. As for an objective opinion, they are also giving me a better gaming experience. I can play multiplats or great exclusives like God of War, Bloodborne or Spider-Man on the PS4.
The day Microsoft does the same, I'll praise them for it too.

You are a bad faith actor though, so this will fail to provide any sort of introspection.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Most any game on Xbox can be played on PC. The superior gaming experience if you care about that.
Exclusives we don't need to talk about about, that is drastically in the PS4's and Switch's favor. It's what differentiates these consoles from each other at this point.
However, I'd be glad to hear anything that will justify dropping 300 - 400, if one already has a PC capable of gaming, a PS4 and a Switch.
There is no incentive this gen to have an Xbox over any of the other consoles all you need this gen is a PS4, Switch and PC.
This gen they took an L. I hope they get me next gen. I don't want to have to buy a Sony console again and feel like I'm missing out on nothing.

Oh? You've evolved to two word answers now? :ohhh:

Just because I critique MS and am not blind to see they have, for the most part, done a poor job this gen, does not make me a Sony Pony.
Sony is making better games right now that is an objective fact. As for an objective opinion, they are also giving me a better gaming experience. I can play multiplats or great exclusives like God of War, Bloodborne or Spider-Man on the PS4.
The day Microsoft does the same, I'll praise them for it too.

You are a bad faith actor though, so this will fail to provide any sort of introspection.
@Rekkapryde @Fatboi1 yall got another one :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@Rekkapryde @Fatboi1 yall got another one :mjlol:

Not one lie told. :ld:

You don't need an Xbox to play their games...even their new shyt (see Crackdown 3). You can play all their shyt on PC. My coworker owns a surface book 2 and plays Sea of Thieves all the time with his friends on it.

I'm probably gonna cop a SB2 myself by the year's end and get Gamepass!!! :yeshrugbron:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Y’all and this BC shyt killing me

Even Xbox fans hardly use that shyt

Thank god Sony added that shyt to shut y’all the fukk up

I remember dudes pumped up Kinect but once MS said fukk that POS. Dudes got mad quiet about that trash :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Because there is zero incentive for someone with a PS4, Switch and PC to buy an Xbox One.
Absolutely ZERO incentive.

Here's hoping they can create some incentive next gen.
:snoop:

The first fatal flaw in your logic is that people don't have lives. Your entire rant is based on a person buying a gaming PC, a PlayStation and a switch. After buying all this because you really enjoy gaming you then say Xbox isn't worth your time and all Xbox games are on PC.

Reality is not all Xbox games are on PC, and most Xbox games are not "popular" on PC. Pc heads don't like sports games, show me the Madden and 2k PC crowd, thread, anything like that. This forum has a small handful of dedicated PC gamers, PC gamers always try to recruit others, and they tend to like games that are not popular on consoles.

As a gamer, the best place for gaming is Xbox because (pay attention) of the value that is being offered. Gamepass, games with gold, ea access, a cloud solution that only Google can rival to deliver games to you on almost ANY DEVICE at a cheaper cost. Games are dirt cheap, and the majority of games are not exclusive for either system. Now spend as low as $150 and be straight on Xbox or spend thousands of dollars to have everything else!!! And besides, you'll eventually get Xbox features on those solutions as well. The cloud tho, that's the real future and Sony has already hinted it'll have to join Microsoft just like how the switch is joining with Xbox live. Cuphead is on the switch NOW. The future looks very green imo...