Microsoft’s New Studios Will Debut Games At E3

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You're easily impressed.

Nephew, wasn’t cats just yesterday easily impressed with news that PS5 gonna be backwards compatible..... after for years downplaying that feature on Xbox Won for a few years now?:usure:

Martha

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
They went the entire gen without games (slight exaggeration) and now they are bringing them out?
Better late then never. Still not buying an Xbox One. Maybe next gen.

Better be some dope single player games, I'm tired of these subscription model, microtransaction addled multiplayer clones.
And what I quoted is what you get online these days, people who don't even have Xbox talking about how their games are not good enough. And he's basing this off the word from other people without Xbox (and fatboi1 post) but hey, thanks for your input :sitdown:
You're easily impressed.
You're easily perturbed :umad:
they did this before with Black Tusk and 343.....with Gears and Halo. Not quite the same magic when those games were made by Epic and Bungie :francis:

RARE also says hi (it's been trash since they've had it) :francis:

They bought minecraft but kids have moved on to Fortnite (MS late to the party as usual with shyt). :francis:

Lionhead - :rip:

Only one worth a damn is Turn 10 and they overdoing it with Forza at this point.

yeah, PlayNation big mad :mjlol:
Again, another Sony Susan with no Xbox in his grasp painting a narrative for @Black Nate Grey clones to follow :snoop:
Since this generation is coming to an End, these games are either exclusive for the next console or cross-gen.
Or maybe its some casual indie game like crackdown 3.
First off, crackdown3 is FAR from an indie game :stopitslime: and all games are cross generational. What the majority has forgotten is Microsoft made that clear back when introducing the Xbox one X. Talked then about how all games from that point on would be made with "scalability" in mind. That the X would bring an end to generations as we knew them....
Hope it's gameplay but I doubt it.
Of course there will be gameplay, this ain't Sony bruh :gucci:
Here's to them announcing a game and NOT cancelling it 4 years later :mjlol:
Oh you mean like that game Sony gave you a demo for then cancelled or would you rather have a last guardian styled delay. I could go on but you get the point :camby:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nephew, wasn’t cats just yesterday easily impressed with news that PS5 gonna be backwards compatible..... after for years downplaying that feature on Xbox Won for a few years now?:usure:

Martha
We were easily impressed by MULTIPLE things the other day, not just BC. People "downplayed" BC for years on Xbox because it was boasted as a game changer in the face of a lack of actual games, you know the most important thing.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So we've reached the point where Sony Stanboi's hope that MS puts out bad games? Where they do that at? I thought ya'll were gamers? :scust:

well tell Team Larry stop downplaying everything Sony does and we'll return the favor :yeshrug:

Scalebound was looking dope, but :francis:

their exclusive output has been trash for a while and they've been promising to do better on it forever. Time to deliver.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Aye...

This will be a Summer that will be an amalgam of hilarity, fear and stress for me.

Just to give a little insight...I'm a Knick fan and an Xbox consumer...

All this hype is scary as fukk. I'm just going to stay humble over here because the last thing I want to do is be on some "Xbox is going to DEFINITELY make pussies wet!! JUST WATCH!" and then the biggest release news is Halo POP!

By September, my Summer could look like this:
Knicks get Zion!:mjlit: Knicks Get KD! :ohhh:Knicks Get Kemba! :wow:NBA changing their opinion on the Knicks!:takedat: Xbox releasing Halo, Gears, Cuphead sequels as well as 6 AAA original Xbox studio titles! :whoo:New Xbox will be literally game changing!:ooh:

Or my summer could look like:
Knicks fall to the 5th draft spot...:francis: Mavs stun NBA w/ #1 pick...:dwillhuh: KP coming back stronger than ever...:martin: Nets sign KD, Knicks forced to spend cap on Tobias Harris... :comeon:New Xbox games encompass mobile market and Xbox studios new IPs are free to play android games...:what: New Forza again is top story... :upsetfavre:Next Splinter Cell will be PS4-5 exclusive...:why: New PS5 comes w/ artificial Roxy Reynolds p*ssy...:damn: New PS5 runs windows so all Xbox games will be available on it...:deadmanny:

Both of those trajectories have equal chance of happening...best believe a nikka is staying humble.

Aye @Jayrose3 @JParker @LinusCaldwell @1970s HeRon Flow If in the multiverse, our universe gets the 2nd trajectory, either build a device that allows us to jump through the multiverse or call every mental health clinic in NY because I just might do some OD insane mental breakdown shyt.

Last edited: