Microsoft’s New Studios Will Debut Games At E3

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
So everything except.....................exclusive games???
Yes. Objectively speaking, there is def a strong argument that even considering Xbox's dedication to the "games" convo - the backwards compatibility, the quality improvement of enhancing the performance of games for the best console experience and the catalog of games that they DO have - that Sony still wins the Sony did games, in a general sense, better. But, all trolling aside, the loudest people about games in a negative sense aren't Xbox brehs.

Again, not saying that Xbox DID do games better...just giving context.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So? Sony already won, what's the error? Sony
Do you disagree with Sony confirming BC for PS5 way in advance? Since that was like, the main thing you LOVED to bring up in these discussions. Now it's looking like day 1 BC for both VR and PS4 games is there and people shouldn't be excited? Also consider that Sony doesn't lack on the games front so on the other side being hype and boasting about BC when the system hardly drops any new exclusive games isn't equal to this.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
So? Sony already won, what's the error? Sony

Do you disagree with Sony confirming BC for PS5 way in advance? Since that was like, the main thing you LOVED to bring up in these discussions. Now it's looking like day 1 BC for both VR and PS4 games is there and people shouldn't be excited? Also consider that Sony doesn't lack on the games front so on the other side being hype and boasting about BC when the system hardly drops any new exclusive games isn't equal to this.
Of all the Sony stans on this board, I'm the only one allowed to be excited for BC.
The rest of you spent this entire gen downplaying it like it didn't matter since XBOX had it and PS4 didn't.
@MeachTheMonster won't allow me to lie.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Of all the Sony stans on this board, I'm the only one allowed to be excited for BC.
The rest of you spent this entire gen downplaying it like it didn't matter since XBOX had it and PS4 didn't.
Yup. Dudes just pretend to be excited about whatever the hell Sony says.

They could come out tomorrow and say “fukk BC, we were just playing” and @Fatboi1 and crew would go back to bashing it :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yes. Objectively speaking, there is def a strong argument that even considering Xbox's dedication to the "games" convo - the backwards compatibility, the quality improvement of enhancing the performance of games for the best console experience and the catalog of games that they DO have - that Sony still wins the Sony did games, in a general sense, better. But, all trolling aside, the loudest people about games in a negative sense aren't Xbox brehs.

Again, not saying that Xbox DID do games better...just giving context.

this is going on their 4th gen and they still flabby as shyt in exclusives. That's beyond ridiculous at this point. And they've been saying forever that it'll get better. Nothing has changed. Say what you want about Nintendo and Sony, they don't have this problem and that's why they'll always be in a good position.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is going on their 4th gen and they still flabby as shyt in exclusives. That's beyond ridiculous at this point. And they've been saying forever that it'll get better. Nothing has changed. Say what you want about Nintendo and Sony, they don't have this problem and that's why they'll always be in a good position.

Ehh the xbox and xbox 360 had great exclusives.

like really great ones.

The problem is xbox is an American product, the gaming hub is Japan.

The only reason the xbox 360 even with it's good exclusives had a chance against ps3 and its drought of good exclusives was because eventually people couldn't deny how much better games ran on 360 and the Japanese developers start developing on 360 and porting to ps3 because it was so much easier to develop on.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Ehh the xbox and xbox 360 had great exclusives.

like really great ones.

The problem is xbox is an American product, the gaming hub is Japan.

The only reason the xbox 360 even with it's good exclusives had a chance against ps4 and its drought of good exclusives was because eventually people couldn't deny how much better games ran on 360 and the Japanese developers start developing on 360 and porting to ps4 because it was so much easier to develop on.
OG Xbox did have heat. Same at the beginning of the 360s life. They just ran out of juice and the ps3 had enough unit sales to kill the 3rd party game exclusives they had.

They said it wouldn't happen this gen (lack of exclusives) but it somehow got worse.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and I stand by that, it doesn't matter that Xbox had it. Bragging about BC years after launch when the platform has a lack of exclusive games is hustling backwards. Yeah you can play old games but a couple years or so after launch people are still looking forward to and going through CURRENT generation games.

Furthermore, BC isn't the only thing people are excited about hearing from the PS5. You just cherry picking one thing from the announcement. it's cool PS5 has BC since it would've been a big deal to NOT have PS4 BC considering digital games and GAAS is big right now on top of the current architecture being changed because of the ease of making games for multiple platforms.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yup. Dudes just pretend to be excited about whatever the hell Sony says.

They could come out tomorrow and say “fukk BC, we were just playing” and @Fatboi1 and crew would go back to bashing it :mjlol:
You guys just love to make up narratives to see fit :mjlol: People said Xbots bragging about BC is silly because y'all have barely any games worth buying the system for. That doesn't mean people are bashing the actual function of BC.

You know what I'm about to start excessively hyping up VR and making up narratives that Xbots don't care about VR because y'all don't have it. That's going to be the new Coli narrative and that's final @Kamikaze Revy
maxresdefault.jpg

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah there actually people bad mouthing bc,

"I'll hook up an old system if I want to play old games"

"Who plays last gen games?"

"I'll never use BC anyway its pointless"

Then turn around and want mini classics and releases of older games.

Same group that think cross play is pointless because Sony doesn't want to do it.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
And what I quoted is what you get online these days, people who don't even have Xbox talking about how their games are not good enough. And he's basing this off the word from other people without Xbox (and fatboi1 post) but hey, thanks for your input :sitdown:

Because there is zero incentive for someone with a PS4, Switch and PC to buy an Xbox One.
Absolutely ZERO incentive.

Here's hoping they can create some incentive next gen.