The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
A new Uncharted
God of War 2
Spider-Man sequel
some other new IPs
PS5 is done set up to be lovely. I give a fukk what MS does really.
Their job is to win back consumers not walk around with they chest out. FOH :stopitslime:

Facts, I'm only got one game that I paid for on Xbone and that's Gears 4, both tomb raiders came with the console I still haven't put in the download codes for em.

Let Bloodborne 2 be a PS5 release. :sadcam:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like how yall aware of everyone and there practices until it's microsoft.:stopitslime:

Microsoft from the jump has had a clear goal of social centralization (and cloud gaming to be certain extent) when it came to gaming. Even if the true end goal was to get everyone or everything connected to some kind of widow product. From the day the og xbox dropped and live started it's been consistently going in that direction.

I also like how they consistently update and make changes and feed back based on player feed back, I like the way the do beta via Xbox insider. I like how they drop video's explaining whats up and coming in detail with updates. The list is long infact a decent bit of stuff that I really like about them they have double down on just this year, which I mean they really had to since they weren't knocking it out the park with 1st party games.

I like how nintendo has a vision, takes risk and a strong focus on quality hardware and games and doesn't chase trends.

I like that sony gets Japanese games...outside of that there isn't much I like about anything they do, and there fan base is usually pretty terrible also:mjpls:
Funny how the most praised Sony games aren't the Japanese ones e.g. TLOU, Uncharted, Horizon, Detroit, God of War etc. Anyway I don't expect a blithering STAN like you to admit this.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Funny how the most praised Sony games aren't the Japanese ones e.g. TLOU, Uncharted, Horizon, Detroit, God of War etc. Anyway I don't expect a blithering STAN like you to admit this.
I don't like the generic sony formula games that we have been getting since Infamous. :yeshrug: I've said that over and over and over again. Just like I don't like the same games we are getting over and over again with rockstar and red dead 2 and the same game we got over again with spider-man or Detroit from heavy rain...

Notice a trend?

I think GOW4 was game of the year and one of the best playstation games over all in a long time. Since the TLOU, along with Yakuza 0

The last really unique 1st party playstation game I enjoyed from sony was probably mark of the kri on ps2 and before that legend of dragoon.

The last 1st party game I really enjoyed from MS...man was probably KI, state of decay and halo wars.

Sony for me is a way to bank on playing japanese developed games.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't like the generic sony formula games that we have been getting since Infamous. :yeshrug: I've said that over and over and over again. Just like I don't like the same games we are getting over and over again with rockstar and red dead 2 and the same game we got over again with spider-man or Detroit from heavy rain...

Notice a trend?

I think GOW4 was game of the year and one of the best playstation games over all in a long time. Since the TLOU, along with Yakuza 0

The last really unique 1st party playstation game I enjoyed from sony was probably mark of the kri on ps2 and before that legend of dragoon.

The last 1st party game I really enjoyed from MS...man was probably KI, state of decay and halo wars.

Sony for me is a way to bank on playing japanese developed games.
God of War isn't like Horizon which isn't like Detroit. None of the games are remotely similar.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
God of War isn't like Horizon which isn't like Detroit. None of the games are remotely similar.
:snoop:

No I'm saying we are getting rehashed games that are just updated graphically and in scale and it bores me.

I didn't mention gow4 because it doesn't play like the rest.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

No I'm saying we are getting rehashed games that are just updated graphically and in scale and it bores me.

I didn't mention gow4 because it doesn't play like the rest.
None of the games mentioned play like each other though. I can see maybe a GTA V><RDR2 connection but the rest nah. Spider-Man plays and feels very different from Detroit or Horizon. The only thing in common they have is good ass graphics.