Microsoft’s New Studios Are Getting A Unlimited Budget

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If they do everything they did this gen as far as system updates, network and just over all improvement after improvements. And drop 1st party hits...yeah they'll be problem.

But it's going to be hard, because they are american base.

They really need to have the most easy system to develop and get power out of. That way japanese developers want to create on Xbox and then port to ps4 because...why not.

But back to the jokes, this is an example of why ps4 stans are unkillable, they actually are only loyal to whats popping. Next gen if xbox dominates with 1st party joints. They switches teams real quick....:mjlol:

" I always was a xbox fan,:myman: but the xbox one sucked you lost if you owned one":ufdup:

Keep fallin for the banana in the tailpipe though. They said the same shyt with the 360 and this gen.

Instead of HOPING Xbox gets yall decent exclusives, you should stick with the team THAT WILL AND HAS ALWAYS given you exclusive heat.

Yall wanna be battered gamers, go ahead.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Keep fallin for the banana in the tailpipe though. They said the same shyt with the 360 and this gen.

Instead of HOPING Xbox gets yall decent exclusives, you should stick with the team THAT WILL AND HAS ALWAYS given you exclusive heat.

Yall wanna be battered gamers, go ahead.

I prefer xbox practices and support when it comes to games, then nintendo's

I own all the consoles, and truthfully probably play pc the most followed by the switch.

This is the only gen I've felt like the xbox got left out in the cold when it came to games.

But I've all been the guy to get all the systems.

And since the ps2 dropped, I've liked sony's gaming practice less and less.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

I own all the consoles, and truthfully probably play pc the most followed by the switch.

This is the only gen I've felt like the xbox got left out in the cold when it came to games.

Practice?
nikka did you say practice ?
We talking about gaming and games and you bringing up mufukkin practice??

:what:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
If they do everything they did this gen as far as system updates, network and just over all improvement after improvements. And drop 1st party hits...yeah they'll be problem.

But it's going to be hard, because they are american base.

They really need to have the most easy system to develop and get power out of. That way japanese developers want to create on Xbox and then port to ps4 because...why not.

But back to the jokes, this is an example of why ps4 stans are unkillable, they actually are only loyal to whats popping. Next gen if xbox dominates with 1st party joints. They switches teams real quick....:mjlol:

" I always was a xbox fan,:myman: but the xbox one sucked you lost if you owned one":ufdup:

Bullshyt. We was there during the PS3 dark ages when the PlayStation brand had damn near become a joke and was getting embarrassed by Xbox. I remember the E3 when Final Fantasy went multi platform, nikkas was writing PlayStation's obituary. The real reason PS4 heads flex so hard is because we remember how rough we had it.

Before this gen started, NOBODY expected PS4 to get back the crown...Including myself. All bets were on Xbox.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
they spent over a bill on minecraft....only to see cats move on to Fortnite :francis:
They may have over paid, but minecraft is still a profitable franchise and it is one of Microsofts major Segway into the schools early on and have kids learn to code "THE MICROSOFT WAY."

:umad:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
A new Uncharted
God of War 2
Spider-Man sequel
some other new IPs
PS5 is done set up to be lovely. I give a fukk what MS does really.
Their job is to win back consumers not walk around with they chest out. FOH :stopitslime:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The hell is a gaming practice? Dude, just say you like MSFT because reasons and go sit down somewhere :childplease:.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
PC is gonna get some decent games from this...

Not gonna turn around Xbox's fortune tho.... barring a massive fukk up. Next gen is the PS5s

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Practice?
nikka did you say practice ?
We talking about gaming and games and you bringing up mufukkin practice??

:what:
The hell is a gaming practice? Dude, just say you like MSFT because reasons and go sit down somewhere :childplease:.
I like how yall aware of everyone and there practices until it's microsoft.:stopitslime:

Microsoft from the jump has had a clear goal of social centralization (and cloud gaming to be certain extent) when it came to gaming. Even if the true end goal was to get everyone or everything connected to some kind of widow product. From the day the og xbox dropped and live started it's been consistently going in that direction.

I also like how they consistently update and make changes and feed back based on player feed back, I like the way the do beta via Xbox insider. I like how they drop video's explaining whats up and coming in detail with updates. The list is long infact a decent bit of stuff that I really like about them they have double down on just this year, which I mean they really had to since they weren't knocking it out the park with 1st party games.

I like how nintendo has a vision, takes risk and a strong focus on quality hardware and games and doesn't chase trends.

I like that sony gets Japanese games...outside of that there isn't much I like about anything they do, and there fan base is usually pretty terrible also:mjpls:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I like how yall aware of everyone and there practices until it's microsoft.:stopitslime:

Microsoft from the jump has had a clear goal of social centralization (and cloud gaming to be certain extent) when it came to gaming. Even if the true end goal was to get everyone or everything connected to some kind of widow product. From the day the og xbox dropped and live started it's been consistently going in that direction.

I also like how they consistently update and make changes and feed back based on player feed back, I like the way the do beta via Xbox insider. I like how they drop video's explaining whats up and coming in detail with updates. The list is long infact a decent bit of stuff that I really like about them they have double down on just this year, which I mean they really had to since they weren't knocking it out the park with 1st party games.

I like how nintendo has a vision, takes risk and a strong focus on quality hardware and games and doesn't chase trends.

I like that sony gets Japanese games...outside of that there isn't much I like about anything they do, and there fan base is usually pretty terrible also:mjpls:

WE TALKING ABOUT PRACTICE!!!