Microsoft’s Bethesda deal is a $7.5 billion part of its plan to crush Sony (Yahoo)

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gaming intuition kicked in again :wow:

Bethesda games coming to gamepass :ohhh:

That series x preorder really paid off I haven’t played the last doom or fallout and Skyrim with mods:wow:

Only thing Sony offered me was Demon Souls sheeeeiiit I can wait till next year for that

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
How long do y'all think this is going to take? Seriously. They got blown out by 60 million this gen.. You know what kind of a swing they gotta make to reverse that customer base?

Maybe the NEXT gen this fully pays off

They have to make a dent in the foreign market...:heh: last time I checked xbox aint moving barely anything outside the u.s. :manny:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
They have to make a dent in the foreign market...:heh: last time I checked xbox aint moving barely anything outside the u.s. :manny:
I'm not even trying to hate. And as someone who has Gamefly, I'd quickly take my money to a streaming service IF it included new games. I'm not paying to play old shyt, when it's time for me to be buying/playing the new games. And for that, I need a PS5.

If MS truly has a Netflix. And maybe it's 6 months after release, I can play new games for say $39.99 a month, yea I'm copping that. If they say we're taking our ball and going home, and make every single game they have exclusive, yea I'm copping that. When/If that's what happens is what I'm questioning. How far will they take this and how good will it actually be?

I say all that to say, Netflix is worldwide. Bethesda is worldwide. If there's only one place you can get it, everyone else is out of luck. If they ever do get it on a streaming box or tv service, is a wrap.