Microsoft’s Bethesda deal is a $7.5 billion part of its plan to crush Sony (Yahoo)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Access to hundreds of games for a monthly fee is probably a better deal then $70 for a single new game. :yeshrug:

Microsoft knows what there doing with this

For MS first party offering, esp if they continue to offer their exclusives day 1 on gamepass, it's def great.

3rd party companies with games with big budgets.... the model isn't good for them.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You do realize it's a good thing for some companies to fail so other companies can learn from their mistake right? Also everyone knew the market was gonna be smoking on that stadia pack :pachaha: Microsoft has actually been putting in effort and a plan to build their service whereas google did what they usually do, they outcheapened themselves.

Good point...:ehh: I was surprised google jumped into gaming like that with no plan or history...:mjlol: just insanity...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
LOL at Bethesda being the end of the Sony PlayStation brand. LOL these elder dweebs really think they're the game changers.. nothing will change this Jen.
they haven't made an elder scrolls game since PS3 and fallout 4 and 76 were highly overrated and criticized. The rest of Bethesda library is okay but they're not moving systems without elder scrolls and fallout both of which I believe have seen their day because of CD projekt red

When absolutely nothing changes all that will be left will be angry Xbots furious at the failure of Microsoft despite having all the Trump cards

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
LOL at Bethesda being the end of the Sony PlayStation brand. LOL these elder dweebs really think they're the game changers.. nothing will change this Jen.
they haven't made an elder scrolls game since PS3 and fallout 4 and 76 were highly overrated and criticized. The rest of Bethesda library is okay but they're not moving systems without elder scrolls and fallout both of which I believe have seen their day because of CD projekt red

When absolutely nothing changes all that will be left will be angry Xbots furious at the failure of Microsoft despite having all the Trump cards

Dude Bethesda was working on Elder Scrolls 6 since that last E3 where they gave the teaser trailer and microsoft and sony both knew that...:dwillhuh:

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
PlayStation is still the bigger brand so I think Sony should be feeling pretty good going into the next generation.They need an answer for Game Pass though because it's getting to the point where you cannot ignore the value being offered.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

We are now pretending like Bethesda haven’t been trash for an entire console gen already. Outside of idsoftware and to a lesser degree Arkane they haven’t done anything noteworthy.

Dude Bethesda was working on Elder Scrolls 6 since that last E3 where they gave the teaser trailer and microsoft and sony both knew that...:dwillhuh:

A teaser doesn’t mean shyt. It only confirms production has barely started.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Good, everybody wins if Microsoft wins the next generation. They were a joke this gen and competition will result in better games. Can't let Sony get complacent :yeshrug:

The Wii U having better exclusives than XB one is inexcusable

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Who has MS crushed before again? :mjlol:

41CPGXoKbgL._AC_.jpg

HD-DVD-icon.png

dims

hqdefault.jpg

PS5 will outsell Xbox handily :manny:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
The hyperbole is getting out of hand. A company notorious for running developers into the ground buys more developers is the real story. We just have to hope that Microsoft has reformed its ways and is going to provide a healthy environment for creatives to thrive. They need to allow their teams to take risks and not burn them out making sequel after sequel of a particular IP. Microsoft could have kept Bungie, spun up 343, and had both Halo and Destiny as exclusives if they weren’t so short-sighted. I’m cautiously optimistic and also sad that future fallouts are gonna be on XBOX.