Microsoft’s Bethesda deal is a $7.5 billion part of its plan to crush Sony (Yahoo)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
For MS first party offering, esp if they continue to offer their exclusives day 1 on gamepass, it's def great.

3rd party companies with games with big budgets.... the model isn't good for them.
You say that but you're basing that off of hatred for Microsoft instead of using anything you learned at georgia tech :scust:

And if you want more detail on how its profitable then here you go
"Xbox Game Pass is the first time subscription is fair for developers"

And if you don't care then please shut the hell up before Phil smacks you with his wallet :birdman:
We are now pretending like Bethesda haven’t been trash for an entire console gen already. Outside of idsoftware and to a lesser degree Arkane they haven’t done anything noteworthy.

A teaser doesn’t mean shyt. It only confirms production has barely started.
I hear ya, but earlier in this same thread you posted this...
The funnest games are still on sony atm

PlayStation_4_Exclusive_Games.jpg
Talk about teasers that ain't close after you post a pic of games that ain't close brehs :francis:

Your entire justification for sticking with PlayStation this gen is based on the hope that they deliver. Naughty dog in particular is growing stale.TLOU1 and Uncharted 2 was their peaks, it's been valley time ever since. And God of war as well as naughty dog lost its key developers to Microsoft but that doesn't count because.....

:umad:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I'm getting both systems regardless. But it was only a matter of time before xbox got the throne. The writings been on the wall for a while. Each generation they've closed the gap more and more. The series x has always been microsofts end game. I got the PlayStation because of the games, but there's no denying that Xbox is the more intuitive and seamless gaming experience. And that's what people want nowadays.

PS5 will still do massive numbers overall and probably even better than the XSX. But I think it's safe to say that Xbox will be the premiere gaming system from here on out. They've got the better hardware. The better software. And the better value. And now they're coming for the developers too. Microsoft ain't gonna stop til they put the nail in Sony's coffin. That's just the hard truth :yeshrug:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm getting both systems regardless. But it was only a matter of time before xbox got the throne. The writings been on the wall for a while. Each generation they've closed the gap more and more. The series x has always been microsofts end game. I got the PlayStation because of the games, but there's no denying that Xbox is the more intuitive and seamless gaming experience. And that's what people want nowadays.

PS5 will still do massive numbers overall and probably even better than the XSX. But I think it's safe to say that Xbox will be the premiere gaming system from here on out. They've got the better hardware. The better software. And the better value. And now they're coming for the developers too. Microsoft ain't gonna stop til they put the nail in Sony's coffin. That's just the hard truth :yeshrug:
hard no

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
One company crushing the other is never a good thing. And it’s hyperbole like a muthafukka. nikkas need to CHILL. The gen ain’t even start yet. Games ain’t drop yet. Consoles ain’t drop yet. Gamepass is dope to me but it also enables me to not even have to buy an actual Xbox. First gen without an Xbox since Xbox dropped.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
this acquisition not moving the needle. the heavy-hitters are years away, by then Sony will have dropped multiple first-party exclusives. Too little, too late.

What multiple first party exclusives? :mjlol:

Miles and Horizon are cross gen titles :mjlol:
God of War ain't dropping til 2022 :mjlol:
Y'all just got Ratchet; GT7(nobody cares about btw), Demon Souls, and GOW in the next 3 years regarding first party titles.

Rumor is Starfield is coming out next year, if so, we basically matching ya'll in exclusives over the next 3 years(Starfield; Hellblade 2, Forza). :shaq:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Uh...this current generation, they sold like 30+ million less than the previous. So that's...flawed.