Microsoft vision for Xbox future on 15th February on the official Xbox podcast at 12pm PT. 3PM ET. 8pm GMT

Will Microsoft go full 3rd party and drop console hardware going forward?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This video is gaslighting at its finest. The vast majority of console gamers own a single console and view it as an asset. Spend $400 on a console, buy 10 games, and pay the online fee of $10/month for 36 months, and you have invested roughly $1300. So when the dude who spent $1300 realizes that the games he spent that money to play gets ported to a console he didn't buy (that has it's own set of exclusive content) dude has a right to feel some kinda way thinking he made a bad purchase decision. The two chumps in the video wax on about how it would be better for Xbox division's bottom line, as if a console buyer should give a fuq about that.

I see what you are saying. But at the same time I like Lucy and Tam so... :yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The goalpost always move for microsoft. Now not having exclusives is genius, after phil went out of his way to cancel ps5 versions of multiple games

Yeah, crazy :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yes, you gus have been inconsistent in your stan narratives for a long time :ehh:

No, because we all know you’re gonna spend the rest of the day playing dumb like putting your highest rated first party games on other consoles is the same thing 😂

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:sas2: how long will it take to get the messaging right if its not that big of a deal

announce the date

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Combined, Indiana Jones, Avowed, and Fable is a system seller though.

I can't say I'm surprised. Microsoft never really made good decisions. This is all on leadership. Phil should have been fired at the end of the Xbox One era.
Because, at their core, Microsoft is a SOFTWARE company. You'd think a company that was on 92% of the world's computers would just make a computer... But they knew better

For some odd reason they thought they could do it with gaming.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif