Microsoft vision for Xbox future on 15th February on the official Xbox podcast at 12pm PT. 3PM ET. 8pm GMT

Will Microsoft go full 3rd party and drop console hardware going forward?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Certainly done for me. I’m sure there will be hardcore brand loyalist like meach or people in North Dakota still on xbox

The only thing that's really stopping me selling the series X is being able to play old games at 60 fps.

I wonder when the PS5 Pro is coming? I guess another year?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@MeachTheMonster it's over for Xbox man just admit it

Why can't you admit this?

:laff:

The games are all gonna be multiplat and they are gonna be publishers now it's obvious.

What do you think the announcement will be?

Let’s do it this way.

Somebody put your money where your mouth is.

If they cancel the xbox name, and announce avowed for Playstation, i’ll buy avowed for you on playstation.

If they don’t, you buy FF7-2 for me.

Let’s do it. Stand on cac tweet business :ehh:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
When the bad grammar echo chamber don't work and the normal Microsoft OneDrive back-up ain't swooping in pity-dap, one is left with nothing to do but the best they can. As sad as it may be.

That people ain't see this coming when it's literally Microsoft's hardware MO is...

TBH it's adorable. The amount of hope y'all invested. Quaint.

Shame about how that's working out tho :francis:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
When the bad grammar echo chamber don't work and the normal Microsoft OneDrive back-up ain't swooping in pity-dap, one is left with nothing to do but the best they can. As sad as it may be.

That people ain't see this coming when it's literally Microsoft's hardware MO is...

TBH it's adorable. The amount of hope y'all invested. Quaint.

Shame about how that's working out tho :francis:
@MeachTheMonster turning into this guy, he about to burst into song

:dj2:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
“Some games will come to other systems on a case by case basis, as has always been the plan. We got new hardware in the works
I hope not.
They can't even move the current hardware.
And moving the current hardware is pointless since there's no software.

That'd be a worse idea than going full third-party. It's a double-down on failure and the dead last thing consumers want from them is more junk machinery to buy when consumer confidence is at an all-time low. Any nikka who buy any new 'Xbox' hardware got Stockholm Syndrome

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I hope not.
They can't even move the current hardware.
This isn’t true. Console wars cac tweets will tell you this, but by the numbers Microsoft is making LOTS of money off their console business and last quarter was their best selling hardware quarter in a long time.

At around 30 million sold. Series X/S has already greatly outsold any of the consoles we view as “failed” in the last.

They will end up with about 50-60 million sold for the gen which is squarely within xbox usual range.

the difference is, their revenue has gone through the roof, without increasing console sales.
And moving the current hardware is pointless since there's no software.

That'd be a worse idea than going full third-party. It's a double-down on failure and the dead last thing consumers want from them is more junk machinery to buy when consumer confidence is at an all-time low. Any nikka who buy any new 'Xbox' hardware got Stockholm Syndrome
You are in the internet console stan misinformation bubble.

Most people DGAF about any of this. Xbox will always be a strong brand in America and certain markets around the world.