Microsoft need to change their strategy real quick cos they’re losing bad

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Xbox series S is selling 100-150 over retail right now on EBay, yet you stupid fukks continue to push false narratives.

perhaps you clowns should focus on managing the $500 in you savings accounts instead of giving financial advice to a multi billion dollar corp.

they call em M$ for a reason

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Series S is far from trash. You negroes repeat anything you hear
Series S missing that S from Slap...like a poster in here said they shoulda just made a digital X version...either way them nikkas wasnt/arent gonna close the gap...and yes i have a Series X/PS5 and my series X gets more burn...it is what it is at this point...untill xbox starts dropping juggernaut SP games like sony they'll always be 2nd...hell even 3rd cuz nintendo isnt fukkin around either

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
they were gonna lose (sales wise) regardless they were never gonna beat playstation in that dept and never will...Playstation been around since 95/96...sony held ppl down half a decade before xbox was a thing it is what it is...nikkas just gotta accept it
They said the same thing about Blackberry

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I just dont think that applies to most people, especially people actually traveling for work. If anything they switch is still the idea console for travel, even a switch and. Base is still about the same size as an series s. I think most people bought a series s because they were hype about next gen and couldnt afford or couldn’t find the other two consoles.

I think we will really see the difference once ps5 and series x’s are commonly on store shelves

And let's not forget that the Steam Deck is coming. Who knows how well that is going to do. But if it catches on, I think people traveling for work would gravitate to that over an Xbox Series S.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Xbox series S is selling 100-150 over retail right now on EBay, yet you stupid fukks continue to push false narratives.

perhaps you clowns should focus on managing the $500 in you savings accounts instead of giving financial advice to a multi billion dollar corp.

they call em M$ for a reason
:mjlol: