Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Right. They’ve essentially handicapped themselves software wise and hardware wise by carrying the dead weight of the s. It’s fair to admit they got it wrong…

Xbox Series S Expected To Outsell Series X, According To Xbox's Phil Spencer

...and not only is it allegedly constraining the supply chain, it's also going to fukk them 3 years from now when the PS5 is cranking our graphics like:

:ohhh::takedat::mindblown:

...and then Microsoft tells Developers "we need that too, ASAP!"...and the Developers respond:

:whoa: "yo, yo, we can't do that and have it compatible with the Series S."

:damn: Phil Spencer "fukk the S, just get it done"

S owners after they find out they need to upgrade to the X to play "Macguffin Blaster Afghanistan 4 Premium Online" Game Pass Exclusive

:gucci::mjtf::patrice::snoop:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember before the generation started, all these galaxy brained “analysts” were predicting the S to outsell the PS5 and the Series X because it’s a “cheap Gamepass machine”. millions of gamers who don’t care about 4K gaming would line up to buy it. Phil Spencer the genius with another master stroke. Poor Sony has been left blindsided :laff:

And I used to remind them that the generation that went by also had a cheap Xbox One S which flopped so why would this one be any different, and of course I never got an answer.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I remember before the generation started, all these galaxy brained “analysts” were predicting the S to outsell the PS5 and the Series X because it’s a “cheap Gamepass machine”. millions of gamers who don’t care about 4K gaming would line up to buy it. Phil Spencer the genius with another master stroke. Poor Sony has been left blindsided :laff:

And I used to remind them that the generation that went by also had a cheap Xbox One S which flopped so why would this gen be any different, and of course I never got an answer.

9a213b1509c02e6eb7c924d7f5bf9916.gif

Sony still beating the shyt outta them.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

And I used to remind them that the generation that went by also had a cheap Xbox One S which flopped so why would this one be any different, and of course I never got an answer.

People don’t care about cheap, they want what everyone else has

It’s like when people were trying to tell me the windows phone does everything better than the iPhone, it can have actual emulators and play games, better camera, faster, etc etc

It’s like ok, i just kind of want an iPhone though :yeshrug:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC

It’s like when people were trying to tell me the windows phone does everything better than the iPhone, it can have actual emulators and play games, better camera, faster, etc etc

Also, they are not stupid. With console gens going damn near 10 years why would you buy the one that won't be able to keep up towards the tail end?

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Exactly. I want an iPhone. I don’t care about the supposed superior features on Samsung or Huawei, it’s an iPhone that I want. Because….:yeshrug:

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
A lot of you are wrong here, these consoles will be out for years to come in this generation and eventually they'll be in stock and you know a refresh/newer model will come out like the ps pro/xbox one X/S.

The Series S @ $299 that can play everything on Gamepass aint bad plus you can toss it in your travel bag and go.

Why game over xcloud and drain your phone battery when you can hook the S to the hotel flat screen?