Microsoft looking to buy EA or Valve

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
See. This is a discussion about money. Something you know nothing of.

If you read the fukking article you would see financial information vital to the post I made and you quoted. But you a broke peasant who doesnt understand basic finances as this.

The article states Microsoft has a $120 billion cash pool to buy shyt with. EA market capitalization is $35 billion (roughly 30% of their entire cash pool, or close enough to 1/3rd).

Maybe you’ll learn some basic financing in here and will prosper to lead a better life. Doubt it though.

God damn breh, what did he do to you :mjlol:

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
But this would also mean that madden would be an xbox exclusive IF they get brought out entirely by MS...:merchant:
i guess you play that game on the Sony which is not bad because that is how i used to play it. but they need that game on the PC real bad so people like us don't have to worry about exclusives. EA used to make a lot of sport games for the PC but they stopped. I give EA props during the 90s for making those games.l

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Now that I think about it more. I HOPE MS buys out EA and kills them off. One less EA-like company in gaming. Yea there will be A LOT of negatives and MS would have some advantages which is bad. But in the long run this would be GOOD. No more sports license like people stated, no more shytty practices(yes I know MS does too but dear god EA) and proper Bioware.

Valve is the one we should be most scared of MS getting. But MS and EA are a match...

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Gimme scalebound, ask team ninja to reboot ninja gaiden, make 343 create a halo side story, revive random shyt like metal wolf chaos, otogi, armored core exclusive, brute force sequel, beg EA to make a sequel to jade empire and so on and so forth. Mothafukkas ain't even trying to make moves.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Gimme scalebound, ask team ninja to reboot ninja gaiden, make 343 create a halo side story, revive random shyt like metal wolf chaos, otogi, armored core exclusive, brute force sequel, beg EA to make a sequel to jade empire and so on and so forth. Mothafukkas ain't even trying to make moves.

All those game and potential future games that never got made...:mjcry:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Microsoft really needs like a SE and EA to really mark it’s territory.

EA is a good start though. They really need a Japanese presence to control the game

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
That attempt has very little capability to even move. Valve is a still private company with Gabe in charge. He's already left Microsoft in order to form Valve, dislike Xbox Live's content rules, dislike's Windows 8 and its walled garden approach, and has already moved Source2 to be OpenGL/Vulkan compatible to remove reliance on Microsoft software.

You're making it seem like all MS has to do is write a check and it's done, like they have no choice. :beli:
That is all they need to do is write a check. It would be a steep check. Gabe could start another company and do it better than steam. And if Microsoft wanted to Xbox live the steam service then the next stream would become the go to place for nerds.

Why couldn't that happen? Let's not include preferences when doing calculations, the answer will become foggy when you bullshyt :francis:
God damn breh, what did he do to you :mjlol:
:popcorn: