Microsoft looking to buy EA or Valve

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
But MAN!!!!!.... If MS buys Valve oh boy... PC gamers are gonna...

tumblr_n9as4xA7Wj1tsf68ao1_400.gif

People gotta understand this aint just entertainment or even a hobby for them but a LIFESTYLE... Plus PC gamers already view MS as the devil(literally).

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Article mentioned Valve in passing as a "whispered rumor". :mjlol:

Not saying it's impossible but Gabe and by extension Valve stands to gain nothing from MS (or anyone) buying them out. If MS is having an exclusive games issue Valve ain't gonna help, they don't even make games any more. The sole reason to acquire Valve would be Steam....and again, Valve has no reason to sell it. It's basically a license to print money, and Gabe and his core employees are already rich. They been rich since the 90's.

Fred.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Article mentioned Valve in passing as a "whispered rumor". :mjlol:

Not saying it's impossible but Gabe and by extension Valve stands to gain nothing from MS (or anyone) buying them out. If MS is having an exclusive games issue Valve ain't gonna help, they don't even make games any more. The sole reason to acquire Valve would be Steam....and again, Valve has no reason to sell it. It's basically a license to print money, and Gabe and his core employees are already rich. They been rich since the 90's.

Fred.

Pretty much this. Fat Gabe ain't gotta do shyt but sip Don Perry O and eat flaming young the rest of his life doing nothing.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
for 1/3rd of their total cash pot :usure:

they on a good path now with Fortnite, PUBG, Sea of Thieves.. just gotta keep going down that path
Microsoft makes a couple billion a quarter, how much you think EA is worth?
This move would force you to do what you already wanna do :troll:
don't blink...

$10/MONTH FOR ONLINE PLAY

$15/MONTH STEAM+ SUBSCRIPTION

MANDATORY STEAM CONTROLLER PLAY FOR SELECT TITLES

NO MORE WEEKLY DEALS

NO MORE GAMES UNDER $10

WOOOOOOOOOOO
Gamepass and EA access for $15 a month, $150 for both of those and live for a year. Add Netflix or Microsoft equivalent to the bundle for $200 a year...

Woo Woo Woooooo :win:

MS and Valve have a strained relationship to say the least, so I don't see it panning out.
This is a semi hostile takeover not a "hey friend, I'll sell you my company because I like you" type of deal :francis:
Pretty much this. Fat Gabe ain't gotta do shyt but sip Don Perry O and eat flaming young the rest of his life doing nothing.
That's not how ambitious people think but ok. With the money they would get from the sale, that secures bigger generational wealthy situations. Different league of expeditionary...
Innovation in the cloud it says, and funny.. You guys said the cloud was bullshyt :smugbiden: I wonder what @LÍQUIDO thinks about this news

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Microsoft makes a couple billion a quarter, how much you think EA is worth?

This move would force you to do what you already wanna do :troll:

Gamepass and EA access for $15 a month, $150 for both of those and live for a year. Add Netflix or Microsoft equivalent to the bundle for $200 a year...

Woo Woo Woooooo :win:

This is a semi hostile takeover not a "hey friend, I'll sell you my company because I like you" type of deal :francis:

That's not how ambitious people think but ok. With the money they would get from the sale, that secures bigger generational wealthy situations. Different league of expeditionary...

Innovation in the cloud it says, and funny.. You guys said the cloud was bullshyt :smugbiden: I wonder what @LÍQUIDO thinks about this news
See. This is a discussion about money. Something you know nothing of.

If you read the fukking article you would see financial information vital to the post I made and you quoted. But you a broke peasant who doesnt understand basic finances as this.

The article states Microsoft has a $120 billion cash pool to buy shyt with. EA market capitalization is $35 billion (roughly 30% of their entire cash pool, or close enough to 1/3rd).

Maybe you’ll learn some basic financing in here and will prosper to lead a better life. Doubt it though.

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
If Valve sells out to microsoft then let Ragnarok commence and end it all...

They DEFINITELY going to charge money just for the steam app...

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Microsoft buying EA gawdamn...:damn: that means all their titles and subsequent EA acquisitions belong to them...

Now it's getting interesting... Msoft should have brought Bioware considering the strength of the first and second mass effect...:beli: but Noooooooooo.... it was a wasted opportunity...

Now, I might consider buying an xbox one cause they might have games to play in the future...:ehh:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps

What in the name of Foxy Brown kinda math is this? :wtf: