Microsoft looking to buy EA or Valve

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Microsoft and EA
The match made in hell
Really EA and any larger company honestly
this is probably good news. maybe we can get more sports title for the PC..
As much as I hate EA, i still like some of their sport games. They all need to be released on the PC. That would be the console killer for me even though i am already planning to switch over to the PC gaming side completely.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
See. This is a discussion about money. Something you know nothing of.

If you read the fukking article you would see financial information vital to the post I made and you quoted. But you a broke peasant who doesnt understand basic finances as this.

The article states Microsoft has a $120 billion cash pool to buy shyt with. EA market capitalization is $35 billion (roughly 30% of their entire cash pool, or close enough to 1/3rd).

Maybe you’ll learn some basic financing in here and will prosper to lead a better life. Doubt it though.
Bruh, you obviously are hurt. I am sorry I returned fire to shut your bytchass up one day, and now you all grudge master b. Just realize your outburst is a constant reminder that you lost. Don't matter what material item you name drop, I hurt you and you're still hurting. I'd tell you to man up but you gotta stop being a lil bytch first :manny:
Microsoft buying EA gawdamn...:damn: that means all their titles and subsequent EA acquisitions belong to them...

Now it's getting interesting... Msoft should have brought Bioware considering the strength of the first and second mass effect...:beli: but Noooooooooo.... it was a wasted opportunity...

Now, I might consider buying an xbox one cause they might have games to play in the future...:ehh:
Sony gamers getting Xbox because of EA huh :smugbiden: whatever reason you gotta use :sas1:
What in the name of Foxy Brown kinda math is this? :wtf:
Bundle math, logical evolution of a system. I'm always years ahead of the thought curve bruh, this team scorpion type moves
:wow: type of shyt that would make @PS4 go another 4 years in the Acradium.
Tom Brady style :manny:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
See. This is a discussion about money. Something you know nothing of.

If you read the fukking article you would see financial information vital to the post I made and you quoted. But you a broke peasant who doesnt understand basic finances as this.

The article states Microsoft has a $120 billion cash pool to buy shyt with. EA market capitalization is $35 billion (roughly 30% of their entire cash pool, or close enough to 1/3rd).

Maybe you’ll learn some basic financing in here and will prosper to lead a better life. Doubt it though.

:damn:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
this is probably good news. maybe we can get more sports title for the PC..
As much as I hate EA, i still like some of their sport games. They all need to be released on the PC. That would be the console killer for me even though i am already planning to switch over to the PC gaming side completely.

But this would also mean that madden would be an xbox exclusive IF they get brought out entirely by MS...:merchant:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
But this would also mean that madden would be an xbox exclusive IF they get brought out entirely by MS...:merchant:
Not in the literal sense....

PS4 would still get...

But all MS gotta be like is...

"Aye I heard you want that new madden :sas1:, On ps4 its 60 bucks, only gotta pay 10 to play it here tho :sas2:"

Casuals won't stand a chance
:jbdreadsgang:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Why the hell would Valve sell?
They make so much damn money, they haven't had to make a real game in years

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Not in the literal sense....

PS4 would still get...

But all MS gotta be like is...

"Aye I heard you want that new madden :sas1:, On ps4 its 60 bucks, only gotta pay 10 to play it here tho :sas2:"

Casuals won't stand a chance
:jbdreadsgang:

:russ::russ::russ:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
This is a semi hostile takeover not a "hey friend, I'll sell you my company because I like you" type of deal :francis:

That attempt has very little capability to even move. Valve is a still private company with Gabe in charge. He's already left Microsoft in order to form Valve, dislike Xbox Live's content rules, dislike's Windows 8 and its walled garden approach, and has already moved Source2 to be OpenGL/Vulkan compatible to remove reliance on Microsoft software.

You're making it seem like all MS has to do is write a check and it's done, like they have no choice. :beli:

Badmon

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cap City
W30anWM.jpg

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
That means EA would have to give up the NFL license yes.... :blessed: no more of that garbage Madden on the GoatStation4. hopefully 2K could make a NFL game again IDGAF about Battlefield or the rest of that shyt. do it M$ free us football gamer's from that trash Madden series. :blessed: