Microsoft is trying to lock Kojima up to be XboX exclusive

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
And Death Stranded is sitting on a 82, yet u said the game wasn’t good.

Where did i say the game wasn’t good? I said I could understand why it was decisive, did you read what I wrote?

Honestly i love everything kojima does even if it’s half baked. MGSV was a mess and i still enjoyed it for the most part. I just like this dudes style.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Where did i say the game wasn’t good? I said I could understand why it was decisive, did you read what I wrote?
I enjoyed the game but I think i love the idea of it more than the actual game itself?-Gizmo

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
I heard it's gonna be extra hard finding both consoles because of this fukking chip shortage...:hhh: dat production line fukked up on both companies plus these bot scalpers outta control...

Still aint got one yet
giphy.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I enjoyed the game but I think i love the idea of it more than the actual game itself?-Gizmo

And in no way does that translate to “wasn’t good”, it translates more to It’s not perfect. Like i said, it that short summary, I enjoy the sum of its parts more than I do the entire experience. Like, I enjoy the innovation in exploration, the story, the design, the music, the world building, but there are a lot of aspects of i i don’t think work well with each other, thats what I mean by that.

If there were a directors cut of the game it would probably be the perfect experience for me. It’s the Life of Pablo of games for me

I think the MC score is justified

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I heard it's gonna be extra hard finding both consoles because of this fukking chip shortage...:hhh: dat production line fukked up on both companies plus these bot scalpers outta control...
I got the ps5. I’m in no rush for the x but that sucks for those that want it and can’t get either one.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think Kojima is past his best. You’ll pay him millions and he’ll give you some weird jap turd that nobody will understand or play