Microsoft is trying to lock Kojima up to be XboX exclusive

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Same guy that said xbox live gold was going free only to have microsoft actually try and double the price two months later.

still laughing at this shyt. they tried to slide that shyt in on the low too. Didn't mention it on the Live or Xbox Twitter account either. :russ:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
It can't be death stranding, Sony owns the IP
Damn...they can't have Death Stranding, either?

Sony will Present it to them through Kojima so they can rent it out to stop the Stan wars. :sas2:
Then Crossplay will eventually come out of Beta and Tournaments will really start poppin studios are going to start working with each other more closely to bring together franchises you've never seen done, like putting Halo villains in God of War, and vise versa.

The Stan Wars will continue in other ways though. :snoop:

On some real shyt, I'm just waiting on Dying Light 2.:hubie::russ:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
At this point I 100% believe a bluepoint MGS remake would outsell a new Kojima game.

People want nostalgia

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
At this point I 100% believe a bluepoint MGS remake would outsell a new Kojima game.

People want nostalgia
MGS is Kojima with his vision, and all the little touches he brings to his games (music etc...)

A MGS without him is sacrilege, the last time we got that was Twin Snakes (and the AC!D games)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
MGS is Kojima with his vision, and all the little touches he brings to his games (music etc...)

A MGS without him is sacrilege, the last time we got that was Twin Snakes (and the AC!D games)

I never played twin snakes but I thought people loved it? I never saw Kojima fully committing to a remake to begin with, maybe only as an EP. It’s clear he doesn’t want anything to do with MGS and hasn’t for a while.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I never played twin snakes but I thought people loved it? I never saw Kojima fully committing to a remake to begin with, maybe only as an EP. It’s clear he doesn’t want anything to do with MGS and hasn’t for a while.
TTS was considered trash

They redid the cutscenes, had snake doing goofy shyt. Re-did the CODEC calls, changed shyt that didn't need to be changed.

They didn't balance the game enough to counteract the First Person mode they added. It almost broke the game.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Your thoughts on if Kojimas next game is Exclusive to Xbox :patrice:
I’d buy it:yeshrug:
I’ve have every console still. I haven’t bought a series x yet because there isn’t a single exclusive game worth buying. If Halo came out when it should have I would have a series x right now

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’ve have every console still. I haven’t bought a series x yet because there isn’t a single exclusive game worth buying. If Halo came out when it should have I would have a series x right now

I don’t think you would have wanted to buy Halo in the state it was in last winter.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

I heard it's gonna be extra hard finding both consoles because of this fukking chip shortage...:hhh: dat production line fukked up on both companies plus these bot scalpers outta control...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
TTS was considered trash

They redid the cutscenes, had snake doing goofy shyt. Re-did the CODEC calls, changed shyt that didn't need to be changed.

They didn't balance the game enough to counteract the First Person mode they added. It almost broke the game.

Sitting at an 85 on metacritic. :yeshrug: