winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
2019_7_4_68a99d87-c8a9-4aed-b5b3-3b3e0d0d4bb1_png_1920x1080.jpg

:dahell:
Like I said sometimes minimal effort in life is rewarded. This is one of those times. People should never just accept a face value price of anything without at least looking into the possibility of getting it cheaper. If you can’t be bothered to do at least that then you deserve to pay whatever that higher price is because you either didn’t care or deem it worth your time to seek out other options.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Perception is everything, breh.

For a solid chunk of users, they got GamePass to be able to play the biggest XBox games for one low cost. Saying the price of the brick is going up right before you start serving the prime Peruvian you've been telling everybody to wait for, and before it even gets proven to be the real deal, isn't ideal for most.
A Dollar :stopitslime:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Folks really think this is the last price hike? Once subscriptions stagnate these companies look for ways to squeeze extra money out of the existing subscribers.

The fact they’re doing it before any major AAA additions is a sign that it’ll continue.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Folks really think this is the last price hike? Once subscriptions stagnate these companies look for ways to squeeze extra money out of the existing subscribers.

The fact they’re doing it before any major AAA additions is a sign that it’ll continue.

c6b6e075-826a-4831-bfc4-a61b263c7d26_text.gif

:dead: sucks for xbox stans writing is on the wall gamepass going to $20...:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I feel like this is an indication they’re about to ramp up their releases. They’re getting this in before Starfield so from then on I’d expect AAA games to be released at a better rate.
Just from what they’ve already announced over the next year or so, the increase is justified.

Activision stuff coming soon. I don’t know what these dudes are in here complaining about :dahell:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Save the keystrokes bruh. They'll Juelz regardless

Every single sub service has changed their prices because they aren't as profitable as predicted.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Save the keystrokes bruh. They'll Juelz regardless

Every single sub service has changed their prices because they aren't as profitable as predicted.

This is the thing thats funny these cats thing microsoft are spending money for their good, the benevolent trillion dollar company :heh:

they gonna get that Activision money back :sas2:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Everyone I know is already locked in for a few years. This doesn't affect us.

Come late to the party brehs :manny:
Yea, until they announce the gamepass premium
upgrade and hide all of the first day AAA releases behind that.