Microsoft Has Purchased ZeniMax Media, Parent to Bethesda Softworks and More

The Exchanges

All Star
Daps
Why are people making attempts to downplay this??

I'm not, this is a pretty big deal.

The only thing is that they aren't going to make any already announced games Exclusive. At the most it's going to be a timed exclusive for new IPs. Why would they not pull a Minecraft and have it shared across platforms?

Gamepass is on PC also, so it's a win/win for a lot of people who want Xbox exclusives without the console.

Keep in mind the hype when Microsoft purchased Rare then shyt the bed on that. But this is a new Microsoft and I honestly doubt that would happen again. If anything, the Quality control on Bethesda won't be dogshyt when it comes to releases (fallout 76, and almost every game using that old ass engine).

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
:whoo:Xbox tired of y'all jokes, they ain't playing this time around.

If the rumors are true and next Elder scrolls about to take place in Wakanda, then copping an xbox is a foregone conclusion.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'm gonna miss the Doom and Wolfenstein games, that's about it. Never cared for Fallout or The Elder Scrolls. Sucks for the people who do.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
finish your first sentence. you looked like you were trying to say something.with sega being a japanese company you would think you would be informed on the xboxs appeal in japan, especially if you think sega being bought out wouldnt fukk them up in japan. sega may not be making untold fortunes on sony consoles, but its much better than on the xbox
Again, because of the existence of the internet you sir are speaking sheep. It's a narrative, now let's stop that and look at reality without the fanboy shyt ok :handshake:

North America is where all those companies make thier money, not Japan. The ps4 doesn't sell all that great in Japan either but the narrative fails to ever mention that :sitdown:

So with facts being facts, if sega is bringing in so much on PlayStation alone then why are they worth only a billion and a half :jbhmm:

Now that I've properly educated you on this subject go on back out there and without thought just push along internet narratives. The truth is Sony lied about shyt to stay afloat during the ps3 era. If they would have quit the console biz like they was about to? They'd be worth a little more than sega right now. I gain nothing lying about that. It's just a fact Sony stans claim to be oblivious to while talking about Xbox leaving the console business. Here, I'll drop one last gem for you here..

Lessons from the Sony PlayStation vs. Nintendo Wii - Apr. 27, 2007

https://seekingalpha.com/article/17605-why-the-playstation-3-will-bankrupt-sony

The cheaper ps4 is what put Sony in the position it's in today but the PS5 is following in the ps3's footsteps. This overheating issue that keeps coming up will really hurt them on top of being weaker plus more expensive.

Hopefully everything will work out but keep watch. I wouldn't recommend a launch ps5, and while the Xbox's will work fine I'd wait till Christmas or later because it's guaranteed they'll have packin games. like buy xbox and get cyberpunk for free type shyt.