Microsoft Has Purchased ZeniMax Media, Parent to Bethesda Softworks and More

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Gonna grab it when I upgrade my pc

Mainly for Oddessy. Nintendo hasn't really dropped any new IPs that weren't already on the Wii U I don't think.

Gonna grab that ps3 emulator to check out a few D listed games that can't be bought anymore
An 8GB ASUS NVIDIA 2070 Super and AMD 3700X/ 3800X is all you need. If there's one thing that you must have to play these emulated games on though is an NVME SSD. Loading times are virtually non-existent even for old emulated games from any console pre-current gen. I went with the Corsair MP510 NVME as it has the same specs as Samsung's premium NVME at a third of the price. All tech is cheap right now because kids and students are going back to school. I just saw some G.Skill RAM on Amazon for £100 almost and it was double the price in April. Now is the perfect time if you're on it.
Why are people making attempts to downplay this??
Because Xbox is multiplatform on the Windows Store (which is free on PC). If a game is ported to PC then rest assured FitGirl will share a cracked version within 12 months like clockwork.

Gears of War doesn't hit the same in 2020 as it did in 2008.:francis:

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
An 8GB ASUS NVIDIA 2070 Super and AMD 3700X/ 3800X is all you need. If there's one thing that you must have to play these emulated games on though is an NVME SSD. Loading times are virtually non-existent even for old emulated games from any console pre-current gen. I went with the Corsair MP510 NVME as it has the same specs as Samsung's premium NVME at a third of the price. All tech is cheap right now because kids and students are going back to school. I just saw some G.Skill RAM on Amazon for £100 almost and it was double the price in April. Now is the perfect time if you're on it.

Because Xbox is multiplatform on the Windows Store (which is free on PC). If a game is ported to PC then rest assured FitGirl will share a cracked version within 12 months like clockwork.

Gears of War doesn't hit the same in 2020 as it did in 2008.:francis:

The PC and console market isnt one-in-the-same.... nice try though

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
The PC and console market isnt one-in-the-same.... nice try though
This isn't 2004. :what:

Every game released on console that was not exclusive in the past 30 years have appeared on PC as multi-platformers. Exclusive Xbox and 360 games that were ported to the Windows Store have been hacked and can be played on PC for free. Exclusive titles from Nintendo and PS can be emulated upto PS3 and there is already a PS4 emulator that is about to drop when the next gen starts called Orbit. There's not one game I can't play on PC except the exsclusive titles from PS4 which is why I have a PS4.

Do you live under a rock?:skip:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Every game released on console that was not exclusive in the past 30 years have appeared on PC as multi-platformers. Exclusive Xbox and 360 games that were ported to the Windows Store have been hacked and can be played on PC for free. Exclusive titles from Nintendo and PS can be emulated upto PS3 and there is already a PS4 emulator that is about to drop when the next gen starts called Orbit. There's not one game I can't play on PC except the exsclusive titles from PS4 which is why I have a PS4.

You got Halo 5 on pc with multiplayer support? Ima need that:lupe:

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland

Youre saying nothing.

I mentioned the markets for both meanwhile you keep mentioning an underground pirate community that has no real market share.

Youre right - This isnt 2004..

Who the hell is still illegally playing PC Rom ports..

The "market" of balding, over weight, pc pirates like you isnt big as you want to project.

Again - the PC and Console markets are not the same...

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Youre saying nothing.

I mentioned the markets for both meanwhile you keep mentioning an underground pirate community that has no real market share.

Youre right - This isnt 2004..

Who the hell is still illegally playing PC Rom ports..

The "market" of balding, over weight, pc pirates like you isnt big as you want to project.

Again - the PC and Console markets are not the same...
:gucci:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
You got Halo 5 on pc with multiplayer support? Ima need that:lupe:
I think it's only on X1X for now.

They never reached the gameplay quality of Halo 2 and everything since has been hit and miss. I doubt 5 will be any different. Don't let Microsoft burn you like they did me. XB1 never compelled me and the 360 was a nightmare.:mjcry:

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
EiccnNPXsAImHiV
:russ:

The Exchanges

All Star
Daps
Say what now?:ohhh:

Minecraft basically paid for itself since they ported that shyt to everything and rolled out updates. Not to mention the Merch, spin off games (minecraft dungeon) and the sheer popularity of the game.

Kinda like how Google bought Youtube and shot it's value into the stars. :lupe: