Microsoft Has Purchased ZeniMax Media, Parent to Bethesda Softworks and More

Daps
It's going to be awhile before you see completely exclusive games from them, most you'll see on PS5, Why would you not put a game on GP, then release it on another system later on to get those that refuse to pick up another console or just get gamepass?

It might be a year or 2 exclusivity but that's enough so that people feel good about "having exclusives" and you stick to your overall vision of everyone being able to play

But I'm sure that's still being ironed out.
it might be xsx vs. building my first gaming pc once their lineup builds up in a couple of years

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's going to be awhile before you see completely exclusive games from them, most you'll see on PS5, Why would you not put a game on GP, then release it on another system later on to get those that refuse to pick up another console or just get gamepass?

It might be a year or 2 exclusivity but that's enough so that people feel good about "having exclusives" and you stick to your overall vision of everyone being able to play

But I'm sure that's still being ironed out.
Xbox still has 0 games though :yeshrug:

They're all on PC :troll:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Breh,

This ain't 2013...

You'll still get those great mainstream games on other platforms... It's just you'll have to pay $70 for it on the other system while Xbrehs get it for no extra cost than a game pass.

Only nikkas who should be mad?

nikkas who wanted to just keep the console wars alive.:yeshrug:
Big facts

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Fallout 76
Fallout 4
Fallout shelter
Wolfenstein new order and wolfenstein young blood
Evil within 2

We have all been clowning Bethesda for a years now. I specifically remember people joking about how bad Bethesda’s last E3 conference was.

Doom and Dishonored 2 (which they put on indefinite hiatus) have been the only above average games they’ve put out in recent years.

Aside from a new elder scrolls and starfield no one really cares about any of these IP’s. I could live the rest of my life without playing another game from Bethesda. They were low key BioWare status until today so I’m a bit confused over all the oooo’s and aaaah’s.

tenor.gif

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Is mario Odyssey runnin smooth on pc yet?

It's been running smooth since early May. In June they fixed an audio bug for all Switch games so music is outputted properly.

This month they're ironing out GPU kinks and if you have a modern NVIDIA GPU and a decent CPU you're good to go. Even shytty Intel CPUs work fine.

They added controller support so you can use the motion controlls from the Switch or PS4 controllers.

I built a new PC in April and I've been playin Captain Toad Treasure Tracker for Nintendo Switch.:dame::hubie::wow: It has extra exclusive special levels than the Wii U version. That game is amazing. :banderas:

They even got Bayonetta 2 running better on Yuzu than Cemu. :wow:

Below is a screenshot of the games I have on Yuzu. Note: the only AAA games that don't fully boot (yet) are the Arcade Archives series of games, the Psikyo series of games and Yoshi Crafted World. Other than that the Yuzu devs have polished this emulator to the point where it's almost on par with Cemu. Right now, except Yoshi all other first party Nintendo games and most of the major AAA titles are playable from start to finish.

Here's a screenshot from my PC. I have an NVIDIA 2070 Super.

CvkeeGI.png

lLILkwc.png

fyHB2Eg.png

0fowfJv.png

RSPC3 and Cemu are the shyt too. RSPC3 makes PS3 games look almost like PS4 games. :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
TE="Jimmy Two-Times™, post: 39191595, member: 8382"]It's been running smooth since early May. In June they fixed an audio bug for all Switch games so music is outputted properly.

This month they're ironing out GPU kinks and if you have a modern NVIDIA GPU and a decent CPU you're good to go. Even shytty Intel CPUs work fine.

They added controller support so you can use the motion controlls from the Switch or PS4 controllers.

I built a new PC in April and I've been playin Captain Toad Treasure Tracker for Nintendo Switch.:dame::hubie::wow: It has extra exclusive special levels than the Wii U version. That game is amazing. :banderas:

They even got Bayonetta 2 running better on Yuzu than Cemu. :wow:

Below is a screenshot of the games I have on Yuzu. Note: the only AAA games that don't fully boot (yet) are the Arcade Archives series of games, the Psikyo series of games and Yoshi Crafted World. Other than that the Yuzu devs have polished this emulator to the point where it's almost on par with Cemu. Right now, except Yoshi all other first party Nintendo games and most of the major AAA titles are playable from start to finish.

Here's a screenshot from my PC. I have an NVIDIA 2070 Super.

CvkeeGI.png

lLILkwc.png

fyHB2Eg.png

0fowfJv.png

RSPC3 and Cemu are the shyt too. RSPC3 makes PS3 games look almost like PS4 games. :banderas:[/QUOTE]
Good looks