Microsoft has overtaken Apple to once again become the world’s most valuable company.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Im waiting for they asses to crash and burn. New CEO blood needed, they will become stagnant. Arguably, already are.

yeah, they need a new ceo or head of software and/or hardware engineer. i know the head of software engineer is craig and he's been overseeing iOS and Mac OS for about 10 years. cook has been there for close to 10 years now. it needs a breath of fresh air. might be time for someone new.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Im waiting for they asses to crash and burn. New CEO blood needed, they will become stagnant. Arguably, already are.
Not arguably. They definitely are in a strange space and some tough decisions are going to have to be made soon.

The whole ARM/Intel nonsense needs to come to an end. Apple clearly wants to dump Intel, but can't come out with a very high end mac without those desktop processors. They are looking yet at another architectural shift like they did when they dumped PowerPC, but this time without Jobs.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Also this thread is exactly why I laugh at people worry about Microsoft with their botched effort this gen with the XBOX ONE. The company is rock solid across the board to sustain losses like this.

Losing this console generation wasn't even the biggest blow that Microsoft had to absorb recently. The Windows Phone disaster was such a missed opportunity for them. If the iPhone fails Apple will find itself in the same position it found itself in the late 90's and looking for someone to come in and save them.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Also this thread is exactly why I laugh at people worry about Microsoft with their botched effort this gen with the XBOX ONE. The company is rock solid across the board to sustain losses like this.

Losing this console generation wasn't even the biggest blow that Microsoft had to absorb recently. The Windows Phone disaster was such a missed opportunity for them. If the iPhone fails Apple will find itself in the same position it found itself in the late 90's and looking for someone to come in and save them.
I dunno, they have tons of cash on hand

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Apple started the year with $280 billion cash on hand

As of november 1st reports Apple has $230 billion cash on hand

50 billion difference from February reports to November
That’s interesting. They definitely aren’t in the red, so I’ll assume that’s capex