Microsoft has overtaken Apple to once again become the world’s most valuable company.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Microsoft been the most valuable company in reality.. on paper Apple and Amazon look good but neither are close to top 15-20 profitable companies.. Amazon profit margin :scust:

Steve Jobs died with $3 billion :leon:

Bill Gates got about $90 billion :childplease:

Apple, like Amazon worth is directly tied to their stock. Microsoft money is tied to actual tangible goods and services.

Apple while a great company prior to, struck lightning in a bottle/gold with the iPhone/iPod

Microsoft been on top of the world for 3 decades :mjlol:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Can't be relying on Ads like this Facebook.....not going be here in 10 years going like that. Alphabaet will always come up with something but Facebook will just keep buying to stay relevant and eventually fade.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Apple is literally the most profitable company of all time, Amazon you can have but you couldn't be more off re Apple if you tried
Confuse revenue for profit brehs

Apples profit margins are 38%.

Microsoft has been doing this for a long time near the top. Apple has had a world renown run but its relavitely short lived (8-10 years)

$20-30 billion profit for 30 years > 50 billion profit for 8 years

Surely you can do the math on that.

Microsoft is a long distance runner.
Apple was a sprinter and they seem to be running out of stamina.

While Microsoft is set up to continue their legendary run as the most profitable company of all time

Most of Apple money is as real as monopoly money at this point, if we being honest :mjpls:

Last edited:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Confuse revenue for profit brehs

Apples profit margins are 38%.

Microsoft has been doing this for a long time near the top. Apple has had a world renown run but its relavitely short lived (8-10 years)

$20-30 billion profit for 30 years > 50 billion profit for 8 years

Surely you can do the math on that.

Microsoft is a long distance runner.
Apple was a sprinter and they seem to be running out of stamina.

While Microsoft is set up to continue their legendary run as the most profitable company of all time

Most of Apple money is as real as monopoly money at this point, if we being honest :mjpls:
What are you talking about? This is the second time you've tried to come at me regarding finance and both times you've looked silly, I thought you were one of the better posters on here.

You said 'Apple isn't in the top 15-20 most profitable companies in the world'. This is objectively wrong as they are one of the most profitable (arguably #1) companies of all time. You then contradict yourself by saying their profit margins are at 38% (let me clue you in, this is extremely high for a consumer goods company)

You couldn't be more wrong on this if you tried & honestly just fall back on this lest you look like one of those clown posters you like going at

I work in finance, you run club nights very well. I respect your lane but if you're gonna go at a next man's make sure you know your shyt

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
What are you talking about? This is the second time you've tried to come at me regarding finance and both times you've looked silly, I thought you were one of the better posters on here.

You said 'Apple isn't in the top 15-20 most profitable companies in the world'. This is objectively wrong as they are one of the most profitable (arguably #1) companies of all time. You then contradict yourself by saying their profit margins are at 38% (let me clue you in, this is extremely high for a consumer goods company)

You couldn't be more wrong on this if you tried & honestly just fall back on this lest you look like one of those clown posters you like going at

I work in finance, you run club nights very well. I respect your lane but if you're gonna go at a next man's make sure you know your shyt
Bloomberg states Apples profit margin isnt top 100 :hubie:

Microsoft, over 30 years has made more profit than Apple. This cant be argued. It just cant be

Im not coming at you disrespectful im just saying that as a business man id rather be Microsoft than Apple. Longevity near the top for a long time is better than being at the top for a shorter period of time

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Bloomberg states Apples profit margin isnt top 100 :hubie:

Microsoft, over 30 years has made more profit than Apple. This cant be argued. It just cant be

Im not coming at you disrespectful im just saying that as a business man id rather be Microsoft than Apple. Longevity near the top for a long time is better than being at the top for a shorter period of time
So would I and I agree with the second statement but ultimately that wasn't the point of contention here. Rather than go around in circles we can just dead this, peace dude.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
DJrBsiMVAAA7aYI.jpg
when you play chess instead of checkerboard is when the big bucks roll in :win: