Microsoft has not produced a title on the level of Ghosts of Tsushima since Halo Reach

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Your standom is disgusting.

The games sucker punch and Insomniac made before were already hits. The studios already had shown they were extremely talented this isn't like they went from Busby 3d to GOT :mjlol:

Spyro was basically a mascot for playstation at one point, sly was a huge success.

Playstation bought 2 companies that were making them hits already and made them exclusive :mjlol:
From Rocket: Robot on Wheels to GoT :wow:

From Way of the Warrior to TLOU :wow:

From Perfect Dark to having a 3rd party step in to salvage The Initiative's mess and start over completely. :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Your standom is disgusting.

The games sucker punch and Insomniac made before were already hits. The studios already had shown they were extremely talented this isn't like they went from Busby 3d to GOT :mjlol:

Spyro was basically a mascot for playstation at one point, sly was a huge success.

Playstation bought 2 companies that were making them hits already and made them exclusive :mjlol:

Let me put it in simple terms for you and the Larry minded,

Outside of destiny Sony has never gained a popular ip through acquisition

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
It’s really outrageous if you step back and look at it. I know a couple of loyal Xbox people who have went out for the first time in years and bought a PlayStation. One dude did it because he said his kids didn’t have no games to play on the Xbox. The console wars are cute online but people are spending good real money on this product and they’re not doing anything. 3 years and all you have to show for it is a Forza which isnt that much better than the previous one and another Halo game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It’s really outrageous if you step back and look at it. I know a couple of loyal Xbox people who have went out for the first time in years and bought a PlayStation. One dude did it because he said his kids didn’t have no games to play on the Xbox. The console wars are cute online but people are spending good real money on this product and they’re not doing anything. 3 years and all you have to show for it is a Forza which isnt that much better than the previous one and another Halo game.

And the craziest shyt is if they didn’t spend 7 billion dollars to take a major 3rd party publisher off the market all they would have had this year was age of empire ports and another Forza game.

And their stans would have still defended it regardless

BBG

Superstar
Daps
And the craziest shyt is if they didn’t spend 7 billion dollars to take a major 3rd party publisher off the market all they would have had this year was age of empire ports and another Forza game.

Breh I feel like I left a cult, shyt is unreal. These dweebs were FURIOUS at me even back when I was calling it the shytstation just for criticizing the Xbox. I mean the proof is in my post history, these dudes turned their backs on me simply for demanding more from XBOX. It was honestly the writing on the wall that eventually pushed me to Sony in the first place. Cause it hit me one day... What the hell is even the point in all this?

The games!!!

I feel like somebody that defected from North Korea and experienced the Internet for the first time :blessed:while all the stanleys still happy to be ruled by one fat guy that ain't doing shyt to earn that blind allegiance. Maybe I'm being dramatic but gaming has always been a pretty big part of my life so to restrict myself from this shyt for so long for no good reason is just mind-blowing to me.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Breh I feel like I left a cult, shyt is unreal. These dweebs were FURIOUS at me even back when I was calling it the shytstation just for criticizing the Xbox. I mean the proof is in my post history, these dudes turned their backs on me simply for demanding more from XBOX. It was honestly the writing on the wall that eventually pushed me to Sony in the first place. Cause it hit me one day... What the hell is even the point in all this?

The games!!!

I feel like somebody that defected from North Korea and experienced the Internet for the first time :blessed:while all the stanleys still happy to be ruled by one fat guy that ain't doing shyt to earn that blind allegiance. Maybe I'm being dramatic but gaming has always been a pretty big part of my life so to restrict myself from this shyt for so long for no good reason is just mind-blowing to me.

:dead:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Let me put it in simple terms for you and the Larry minded,

Outside of destiny Sony has never gained a popular ip through acquisition

Can you name them? I'm curious.
Pretend spider-man hasn’t been swinging around since 1962 brehs :mjlol:

Y’all always wanna place dumb ass qualifiers on shyt so y’all can keep the goalposts agile.

Sony stan’s :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

It’s crazy if sony didn’t moneyhat square enix games the only thing they’d have all year is another spider-man game :ohhh: