Microsoft has not produced a title on the level of Ghosts of Tsushima since Halo Reach

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
xbox stans don't even need to respond to this thread. they can just make their own thread talking about recent games they played that are better than PS games.

oh wait

Xbox stans talking about games they love on their platform and not just polluting sony game threads?

giphy.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Those games are nothing a like.

GOT is a technical marvel, I still don't know how sucker punch pulled it off, they don't get enough props

TLOU Part 2 literally came out a month before :childplease:

The point is that Ghost of Tsushima isn’t an outlier, its the sony standard

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I thought Hi-Fi Rush was a great game. Also, Halo Infinite was very good, and same Forza Horizon series. I think the issue is outside of their major franchises, MS hasn't produced must have, but I think they've released solid games

I enjoyed Ghost and thought it should've scored higher than it's Metacritic score, but it may have been a victim of Ubisoft oversaturating open world games.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
TLOU Part 2 literally came out a month before :childplease:

The point is that Ghost of Tsushima isn’t an outlier, its the sony standard
TLOU isn't like GOT either :stopitslime: you sure you a Sony stan:jbhmm:

I mean, Sony bought some great studios and it paid off

:manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
TLOU isn't like GOT either :stopitslime: you sure you a Sony stan:jbhmm:

I mean, Sony bought some great studios and it paid off

:manny:

No one said they are alike, the point is that all sonys games are technical achievements in their own right. Keep up

And yes, sony invested in studios they built up, bought, and continued to turn into powerhouses. That should be the standard

Who would have thoguht the studio assigned to making Crash Bandicoot games would be putting out TLOU tier games two generations later, or the studio making Spyro would be dropping one of the biggest games releasing this year?

Sly cooper to your favorite game of last generation, Ghost of Tsushima. Thats fostering talent, building

tlou2_dogs.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No one said they are alike, the point is that all sonys games are technical achievements in their own right. Keep up

And yes, sony invested in studios they built up, bought, and continued to turn into powerhouses. That should be the standard

Who would have thoguht the studio assigned to making Crash Bandicoot games would be putting out TLOU tier games two generations later, or the studio making Spyro would be dropping one of the biggest games releasing this year?

Sly cooper to your favorite game of last generation, Ghost of Tsushima. Thats fostering talent, building

tlou2_dogs.gif
Your standom is disgusting.

The games sucker punch and Insomniac made before were already hits. The studios already had shown they were extremely talented this isn't like they went from Busby 3d to GOT :mjlol:

Spyro was basically a mascot for playstation at one point, sly was a huge success.

Playstation bought 2 companies that were making them hits already and made them exclusive :mjlol:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

tlou2_dogs.gif
They don't want to hear this. Fostering talent is a foreign concept to MS and their stans.