Microsoft Buying Activision Blizzard.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Essentially owning the COD franchise now in addition to acquiring ownership of all things Crash Bandicoot and Spyro….I really do gotta admit as a proud member of PlayStation Nation, it’s truly breathtaking and damn near humbling how Microsoft/Xbox is actually all the way with the shyts this generation :wow: We’ll see what Sony is really planning because this shyt’s not a good look at all….Especially selling away two iconic PlayStation mascots at that :wow:

Imagine the Microsoft Empire taking Kratos and Cloud next :picard:

Sony better have a really good explanation for this shyt.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Thread doing Halo numbers :wow:

That's how you know this is a big deal.

See how third party games drive sales on non-Nintendo Platforms. We also do see the top two.

FJY8hp5UUAEnhMX

Activision made more money on PlayStation platforms than Sony did this year. 3rd parties drive the bus for consoles. Always have.

FJY8zk3VgAIcbds

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
This is what PS4 sales looked like last gen.

ETj6KwMUMAEYN-A

3rd party steers the ship. I think people really don't realize how popular COD really is and now 35% of this list is exclusive to Xbox.

I blame Sony for resting on their laurels and thinking that brand recognition could carry them thru the PS5 with the clear neglect for consumer friendly services and features.

Microsoft has made a great effort to give us solid BC where as Sony said GFY. The game pass speaks for itself. Now these aggressive acquisitions is another nail in the coffin

If I'm Sony, I'm scrambling to do some sort of small, but monumental make good counter attack to restore customer good faith. They should straight up go buy out the tech of any of the popular PS1-3 emulators on PC, give them access to the PS5 source code and have them working on porting their best emulators to PS5 ASAP.

With PS5 running off of x86 architecture, it should be much easier to implement this vs the difficult PS3.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
I blame Sony for resting on their laurels and thinking that brand recognition could carry them thru the PS5 with the clear neglect for consumer friendly services and features.

Microsoft has made a great effort to give us solid BC where as Sony said GFY. The game pass speaks for itself. Now these aggressive acquisitions is another nail in the coffin

If I'm Sony, I'm scrambling to do some sort of small, but monumental make good counter attack to restore customer good faith. They should straight up go buy out the tech of any of the popular PS1-3 emulators on PC, give them access to the PS5 source code and have them working on porting their best emulators to PS5 ASAP.

With PS5 running off of x86 architecture, it should be much easier to implement this vs the difficult PS3.

PlayStation wants to die, I'm calling it:manny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don't believe so. But they do own the Gears of War IP. I remember Microsoft outright purchasing the rights to it after they got spooked when it was revealed that Epic had a PlayStation 3 port Gears of War 3 got leaked. :picard:

Wait im confused asf isnt Epic games under microsoft called the Coalition???:what: they spent a ton of money for just the Gears license but not Epic Games itself?!?:mindblown: that makes no sense to me... I'm seeing here Tencent has 40% stake in Epic Games!!??:why: jesus christ