Microsoft Buying Activision Blizzard.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
These nikkas got Halo and COD under the same umbrella when they used to be the two shooters that would go toe to toe against each other (along with battlefield) whenever they came out at the same time...do you understand how crazy that is :russ: I don't think people understand how crazy that is....that's like the last prime years of D.Wade teaming up with Bron in Miami

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I hope xbots are also prepared to lose games, because its inevitable and microsoft won’t be able to bid on anything for the next year dealing with the anti-trust laws of this acquisition.

Sony is the scrappy underdog
Translation you hope this happens (it won't tho) and if it did happen it would only suck for xbox fans who didnt have a PS4/PS5...which a lot of us do...so in short :mjlol: if you're a true gamer and don't box yourself in because of brand loyalty none of this shyt matters to you...

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Yeah ok...

Matter of fact, aren't you that little midget with no neck ?
So why haven't they ? And why didn't Activision hit up Sony? They even reached out to Facebook and asked if they wanted to buy...they reached out to facebook before sony...fukkin Facebook? :laff:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
The switch has sold something like ~24 million in Japan and is moving a shytload of software too. Its wild to me how just because its not Sony or MS people don't seem to count it. The PS2 sold like 23 million in Japan, but the Switch selling the same is glossed over somehow. I dont get it.

Like its not a super huge strong region, but its not dead. People just arent buying Sony/MS systems, they are buying Nintendo.
Man fukkin animal crossing did fukkin 30 million...I don't even know wtf the appeal of that game is...but that little villager kid always looked disturbing to me...

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

The corporate version of

thewire-all-in-the-game.gif

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Bruh PS2 had the most diverse line up of games of any console in the history of gaming I don’t know what u getting at with this. There is NO console that appealed to more audiences aside from maybe SNES. There was nothing lazy about PS2 or the way they approached gaming. Majority of IP’s that we play till this day that are multiplat come from PlayStation.
Crash Bandicoot
Resident Evil
Metal Gear Solid
Silent Hill
Tekken
Soul Blade/Caliber
Tomb Raider
Grand Theft Auto
Tony Hawk Pro Skater
Persona
Spyro
shyt like Final Fantasy 7 changed the franchise forever
And there’s plenty more where that came from. If it wasn’t for PlayStation. These shyts wouldn’t exist. nikkas is talking too reckless in this thread tryna shyt on Sony. As far as Nintendo. They fukked Sony over back in 93/94 which is why Sony ended up making a console by themselves in the first place.

All those platforms may have started on Sony, but they're ending on Xbox. One by one. Sony simply don't have the resources to compete.

Not even the historic legacy and prestige of the PlayStation brand will save them in the future. You can gloat how great PS was back then, but that has no relevance today because Microsoft either owns these IP's or they will in the future.

Whatever multiplatform titles are still available, you'll be able to download them day 1 for free on Xbox Game Pass, vs paying 70 bucks for the PS5 version or waiting several weeks/months for it to show up on their trash ass PlayStation now :mjlol:

Last edited: