Microsoft Buying Activision Blizzard.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That whole post was :mjlol:

But big facts tho. Sony has no other choice but to play nice with Microsoft or else they can Thanos snap everything away from them on the PlayStation.

Off the top of my head Microsoft owns the rights to all these games.

Doom, Skyrim, Call of Duty, Destiny, Halo, Gears of War, WoW, Overwatch, Diablo, Tony Hawk, Minecraft, Killer Instinct, Crash Bandicoot

If I'm Sony, I'm getting on the phone with Sega and Capcom, Konami, and Square Enix on some
giphy-downsized-large.gif

If Sony doesn't do this soon, PlayStation is going to be in very big trouble. Cause best believe Microsoft is coming for Japan next. :birdman: :demonic:

Some of them, seeing how Sony abandoned Japan from the PS3 era onwards, are leaning towards Nintendo over anything else. Nintendo still has a heavy presence on Japanese gaming charts. Especially when SEGA let Nintendo crowdfund Bayonetta games before.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Man i pray that happens; konami, capcom, sqaure enix under sony would even the playing field all the way through...:wow:

Nah, it would mean that the Japanese audiences won't even play it, because Japan again, abandoned anything that ain't Nintendo Switch on the console front.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
There’s nothing Sony can buy that can compete with COD in the same space. Even a new IP would take a long time to fill COD’s shoes. Battlefield is EA and they hanging on by a thread right now. MS bout to have the main multiplayer FPS titles on console period. If they make that shyt exclusive if u wanna play a multiplayer fps that ain’t from EA u gonna HAVE to go to MS. Even single player shyt like Doom and Wolfenstein. shyt crazy.

Basically, Sony took a lot of its online infrastructure for granted, and M$ just took their potential food.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nah, it would mean that the Japanese audiences won't even play it, because Japan again, abandoned anything that ain't Nintendo Switch on the console front.

Americans would :sas2: Also Globablly Sony is stronger than Microsoft. but we gotta see how things turn out

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
The list of IPs that could potentially be owned by Xbox following Microsoft’s acquisition of Activision Blizzard includes:

• Blur
  • Caesar
  • Call of Duty
  • Candy Crush
  • Crash Bandicoot
  • Diablo
  • DJ Hero
  • Empire Earth
  • Gabriel Knight
  • Geometry Wars
  • Guitar Hero
  • Gun