Microsoft Buying Activision Blizzard.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I haven't touched the last 2 call of duty due to the massive success of warzone.
I can't stand caldera though. It breaks my heart that the game is in the state its in. Verdansk was so much better. I sunk countless hours there.
Every time I play caldera I get frustrated at the bugs and bounce after a match or 2.

I really haven't gotten into Warzone.

But I'm not a BR fan tho.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Phil Spencer is a man of integrity, he said he wants games on every console. I believe him. See you in the cod lobby on ps5 2024
That still doesn't answer why MS spent 16 billion

If that was their intent then they could have just left them alone?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
At this point - Sony needs to position itself to merger with a larger company (Apple/Google/Amazon) to compete.

I wouldnt be suprised if Sony gets sold within the next year

Japan never selling to America. Sony also sell insurance in Japan besides other products. I don't see that happening.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I really haven't gotten into Warzone.

But I'm not a BR fan tho.
Maaaaannnnn Warzone changed my life LOL
I used to buy every COD release until Warzone dropped.
I lost all interest in COD multiplayer and I couldn't care less about the single player for BLOPS or Vanguard.
I will cop the sequel to modern warfare though. That campaign was flames.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
First of all…these games aren’t going to be exclusive now so chill.
Second…it’s hilarious seeing Sony Stan’s squirm. I thought this was all about exclusives. Now you feel the [unrealistic] threat of these games going exclusive and the conversation is about how unfair that would be to gamers? :mjlol:
Thats why its funny now these dudes crying...but if they worked for Microsoft they'd have no problem with it....but since they not getting that type of money its an issue

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I haven't touched the last 2 call of duty due to the massive success of warzone.
I can't stand caldera though. It breaks my heart that the game is in the state its in. Verdansk was so much better. I sunk countless hours there.
Every time I play caldera I get frustrated at the bugs and bounce after a match or 2.

I actually disagree with this and am struggling to understand the fanbase on it.

Verdansk was littered with very tall buildings with minimal ways up causing people to claymore up and roof spam constantly. That coupled with wide open spaces in between these points made it a terribly designed BR map imo. Roof control was too much of a factor and there was not enough in between cover.

Caldera eliminated the absurdly tall buildings, made much more ways up to access the current buildings, put a lot more cover in between the rotations.

And they removed heartbeat spam from the Vanguard only mode. These are all positives to me.

Is it perfect? No. Too many rocks, peak is trash etc. I just don't see how someone could objectively say Verdansk was a better map for a BR. Verdansk helped bums win by letting them sit on a roof all game.

Just my opinon :hubie:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Maaaaannnnn Warzone changed my life LOL
I used to buy every COD release until Warzone dropped.
I lost all interest in COD multiplayer and I couldn't care less about the single player for BLOPS or Vanguard.
I will cop the sequel to modern warfare though. That campaign was flames.

MW campaign was :wow: