Microsoft Buying Activision Blizzard.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I bought Vanguard since I had that PS Store credit from @FcKuPaYmE . Really wasn't worth 70, but it's fun to me.
I haven't touched the last 2 call of duty due to the massive success of warzone.
I can't stand caldera though. It breaks my heart that the game is in the state its in. Verdansk was so much better. I sunk countless hours there.
Every time I play caldera I get frustrated at the bugs and bounce after a match or 2.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I played street fighter on Sega and Microsoft consoles until Sony moneyhatted sf5 to be exclusive.

If I remember correctly, they didn't just buy an exclusive, they directly paid for a pretty decent chunk of development, since Capcom needed the cash.

I guess its a good thing Geoff Keighly didn’t “condem them” at the game awards now, isn’t it? :sas2:

All that shyt people was just mad about pretty much vanished today

That's the REAL bullshyt about this. This sale means Kotick somehow fails upward into an IMPROVED golden parachute. That's some fukk shyt. But I guess we're all supposed to just fanboy argue it out instead.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

I mean you can just read my post history. I've hated Activision, EA, and Ubisoft the past 12 years or so. Terrible, terrible publishers. This acquisition doesn't faze me in the slightest.

I think Ubisoft is the only publisher that I wouldn't want Microsoft to acquire only because I'm a Tom Clancy stan. But then maybe that'd be a good thing if they change Tom Clancy around for the better, then I'd buy a Xbox off rip.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
False Microsoft is the leading gaming platform in Mexico and Brazil. UK left after 360. But guess what?????

They all will be back :blessed::blessed::blessed:

Where's the proof?

And Asia/Europe, hell even Africa and Australia/New Zealand are worth more.