Microsoft Buying Activision Blizzard.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
World of Warcraft is on the decline. Overwatch is on slump, Diablo 4 got pushed back to 2023. I’m really interested to seeing how they can correct the ship at Blizzard.

I don't know if anyone can, the business philosophy in Blizzard has now been picked up by everyone. Their whole thing was make games that will sustain themselves as money sinks for a decade. Now everybody does it, so it watered Blizzard games down.

Either they tell Blizzard to get to work like everybody else and actually make games again, or they fade into obscurity.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Im interested in the direction COD will go in the future because vangaurd was basura and shyt on by alot of people.

And COD in general is the madden of fps graphically looks great but is the same shyt every release.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
While CoD won't be exclusive, what this will do is kill the idea of Sony putting CoD on their gamepass competitor. This sealed the W for Gamepass, Sony's gamepass competitor is going to be Peacock status, there's too many heavy hitters.

M$ secured the bag with this one.

Bro..Newer versions of COD and Overwatch wont be on PS at all... Look at how the Bethesda deal is playing out

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Cod finna lose the top selling spot they been holding for a decade If they make COD Xbox exclusive. Them last cods been mid they been living on name recognition for years.

you take a chance. they have the money to take a chance. hopefully they didn't buy a declining product, but you take the risk. If it fails, then that's on Phil and Nadella and they'll get the :camby: .

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Bro..Newer versions of COD and Overwatch wont be on PS at all... Look at how the Bethesda deal is playing out

While it's true that I didn't think Bethesda would shake out the way it did, I gotta see it to believe it. I just can't see a future where CoD is an Xbox exclusive, that's legit leaving billions of dollars on the table.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

what kinda Captain Obvious shyt is that? :dead:

Minecraft is still on and sells well on Playstation.

Any NEW IP Activision/Blizz makes should absolutely stay exclusive to Xbox. You have CoD be on Gamepass and get that money from Subs and you take Playstation Customers money as well.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
First of all…these games aren’t going to be exclusive now so chill.
Second…it’s hilarious seeing Sony Stan’s squirm. I thought this was all about exclusives. Now you feel the [unrealistic] threat of these games going exclusive and the conversation is about how unfair that would be to gamers? :mjlol:

What Sony fan is squirming? Activision is a terrible publisher and has been so the past 10 years at least.