Microsoft Buying Activision Blizzard.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Sony will probably attempt to buy Take 2 only for MS to take them and end up with Capcom, Square, and some other companies
Sony cant afford Take 2.

if you have $30, and something will cost $50, do you have enough money to buy it?

and if you some how saved up for that, Would you spend 100% of your money on it ?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sony cant afford Take 2.

if you have $30, and something will cost $50, do you have enough money to buy it?

and if you some how saved up for that, Would you spend 100% of your money on it ?

Sony current market cap is 129 bill, T2 is 19....I mean.....I wouldn't do it tho but :yeshrug:

Darkhorse is FB/Meta or T2 acquires smaller publishers.

Who knows at this point

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Sony current market cap is 129 bill, T2 is 19....I mean.....I wouldn't do it tho but :yeshrug:

Who knows at this point

I don't know if they can just eat that fee. Maybe they can but idk.

If Sony's non-gaming ventures didn't flop perhaps they'd be able to.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

Who knows at this point
Market cap does not mean worth or cash value..

Sony cash on hand is 30 billion (thats why I used $30). Take 2 is going to want $30-50 billion minimum (thats why I used $50).

Sony would have to offer stock to make up the difference and at that point why would Take 2 do that because they arent hurting financially...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Sony cash on hand is 30 billion (thats why I used $30). Take 2 is going to want $30-50 billion minimum (thats why I used $50).

Sony would have to offer stock to make up the difference and at that point why would Take 2 do that because they arent hurting financially...
Market cap kinda is worth. It doesn't factor in debt but it is the value the shareholders have.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Activision got bought for their market cap value :ld:

that's why some offer stock instead of cash or a combo of both. Disney bought Star Wars for 4 billi (half cash, half disney stock).

It doesn't have to be all cash.

I don't think Sony would buy T2 either, but that's not to say that a FB, Alphabet/Google, or a darkhorse like Apple wouldn't.

Who knows.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Activision got bought for their market cap value :ld:

that's why some offer stock instead of cash or a combo of both. Disney bought Star Wars for 4 billi (half cash, half disney stock).

It doesn't have to be all cash.

I don't think Sony would buy T2 either, but that's not to say that a FB, Alphabet/Google, or a darkhorse like Apple wouldn't.

I don't
with actual cash and also cause Activision was desperate :ld: does Take 2 have any scandals on the horizon :jbhmm:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
they just bought Zynga. I think they are lookin to grow. but all publishers and devs need to be on notice and clean their shyt up.
how about people of all professions of any company dont give inappropriate massages and dont steal random titty milk :skip:

ive worked many jobs, ive never thought about randomly walking up to a female coworker and just giving her a massage out the blue :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
how about people of all professions of any company dont give inappropriate massages and dont steal random titty milk :skip:

ive worked many jobs, ive never thought about randomly walking up to a female coworker and just giving her a massage out the blue :mjlol:

When you've been allowed to do it forever and no one bats an eye :yeshrug:

Any rational person would have sense but they were enabled so :yeshrug:

and to top it off, Kotick gettin a 600 million golden parachute. :dead: