Microsoft Breh's $2600 Houston Apartment

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
People have to be able to sustain being able to afford a home before it turns into any kind of wealth. That isn't everyone's situation.

I'm not trying to come off as an a$$hole, what you're saying is already known.

But again, Ownership >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Renting. The average joe should be looking to buy as soon as they have the means because renting doesn't get you anywhere.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
im sposed to believe he lives there? really? :dahell:

place is spotless... doesnt even look lived in.. nothing on the counters**... he dont live there.

also nobody pointed it out yet, but hes also clearly gay***

**unless hes #catset, then i understand bare counters
***not related to #catset
That’s how we keep our house. We don’t like clutter. Only thing on our counters is a toaster, a keurig, a knife set and 4 canisters (for sugar and creamer, etc.).

Oh, and a spoon holder for when we’re cooking

But that’s it

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
They'd probably evict me for all the stunts I'd be pulling at that sky lounge :francis:

Cool building tho :salute:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
That’s how we keep our house. We don’t like clutter. Only thing on our counters is a toaster, a keurig, a knife set and 4 canisters (for sugar and creamer, etc.).

Oh, and a spoon holder for when we’re cooking

But that’s it
thats still something

my counters arent messy, but i try to keep a bowl of fruit out for snacking, and i might have some bread or a cake/pie that we made on the counter, things like that. things that make a home feel like home.

maybe he's just a minimalist, i dont know :yeshrug:

im just saying it looks suspiciously empty. i think realtors are behind these videos, and its an easy way to go 'viral' showing off what you have available for rent/sale.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
I'll live in something similar :ehh: Perfect space for me till I get a home once I start a family