Microsoft Breh's $2600 Houston Apartment

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Good for him that he has a career that pays him well and he WFH

I might be old, but I hate the fact people keep advertising their home for the public to see..

It’s crazy how this new generation today yell about people being in they business, but they put their business out for the world to see, because clout is everything

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally one these that seems worth it.

If i had no kids, that would be an instant cop.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Not sure if that's Houston market price, but compared to Toronto, that's pretty on par

If I was single, I'd pay that for downtown Toronto :ehh:

I would be absolutely astounded if you could find an apartment in Toronto like that for that price......

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Yeah but then you aren't in the city near all the amenities and women. Besides, you should still be saving if you're renting. If you ain't then you fuking up.

Owning a house is nice and all but many people are finding out in many cases renting is better for their pockets and lifestyle

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Owning a house is nice and all but many people are finding out in many cases renting is better for their pockets and lifestyle

You gotta be careful what you say. Not trying to call you out, but are you financially successful? What makes you say it's better for your pockets?

Sure a home needs repairs, but that doesn't happen a lot unless you buy a bad house. From a financial viewpoint, Renting is never better, especially now. Rent keeps going up, mortgage stays the same.